oh my goodness!! i want chocolate or crispsss...

hey everyone,
im doing so well on my diet, and lost another 3lbs this week, but today i just want to eat rubbish.. ive already had a curley wurley, 5 sweets and 5 smarties but i just wanna eat chocolate aarrgghhh helpPPP!!!!! x

Don't buy it. I get really bad cravings for sweeties (like haribo or something) but *thankfully* it's normally quite late at night so there's nothing i can do about it.

You just have to try and talk yourself out of it.

We all do this at times but I like the way you say "I want chocolate or crisps.............I always want both ;-) so you're half way there!
x

I eat snack a jacks as they have little fat so are fine as long as you don`t eat tons and tons of them :D

The Caramel ones are quite sweet too, So should help with the cravings Xx

I have days like this too for no good reason (sometimes TOTM though) You just have to do your best and try to have some low fat stuff in the house. Tesco baked crisps are great (nicer than Walkers I think). Stay strong!

KB x

Oh I was where you are only last week :eek:

Gave into temptation, gained 3 lbs and felt so unhappy :cry:

The feeling of disappointment was horrible, try to be strong!

Snack a jacks chilli 'crisps' are tasty and low fat, or ryvita minis.

Good luck, hold on tight to that track, don't fall off :D

I get absolutely starvin' at totm. Very annoying.

So true Alex! I'm hoping it does account for some of the 3lbs gain. It explains so much, I should have realised. I was shopping like a woman possessed, or someone who hadn't ate for a month. :8855:

Back