Oh my goodness.. is this a sign of things to come?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Purple Hugs, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am 5 weeks.. am lighter than I was last week when I found out I am pregnant...

but.. my size 16 jeans are too tight this morning!! :eek::eek::eek:

Honestly, they're out of the wash so I'm wearing them in the hope they stretch out a little but am going out at 9am so will need to change into 18's if they don't.

Slightly gutted as I had gotten down to a larger size 14 jeans since January and to be out of them this soon after finding out I'm pregnant.. well I'll have to remember it's for a good cause! And get some maternity jeans soon! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Its probably a bit of bloating hun, I was very bloated in the early days - it did settle a bit after a while

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    omg i was just gonna write the same thing. I am 4+2 and my engagement ring is digging in my finger and i cant get it off and my trousers are sooooooooooooooo tight! but yet I weigh half a stone less than I have done recently!
    Nuts huh?

We could be bump buddies hunny!
    x

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We certainly can be bump buddies! :D exciting isn't it! :)
    I am suspecting bloating, never had it with my first, as not bloated today. Thank goodness! lol
    Is it possible it's a food alergy? Or am I being paranoid. I know people say they are allergic to bread and the likes and bloat up... with having been on CD and now off, and pregnant I wondered if my body was complaining!
    But if it's normal in pregnancy then it's just one of those things. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.