Oh my goodness, someone please tell me it gets easier!!!!

jenniebee

Hi everyone!!!
Well as the title says, does this get easier?!! I'm only just finishing day 3 and struggling. I'm so determined to do this but have 5.5 STONE to lose so it seems a long way off achieving. Any help greatfully received!

It does get easier, once ketosis kicks in the hunger passes. Drink peppermint tea- its comforting and kills the hunger. Once your first weigh in is over your motivation will soar, good luck

YES it will, keep going, every morning you wake, knowing you made it through another day will spur you on.

I'm restarting tomorrow and like you have 5.7 stone to lose but am determined this time.

Stay strong we are here for you! :)

Hey Hun well done for getting to day 3, it's tough the 1st week but once you get weighed it'll be worth it :D

It does get easier and as you get into it, it'll become second nature. I'm on week 6 100% and feel in the zone. I do get odd moments of temptation but then I remember why I'm doing this diet!!

I've got 8 stone to lose ( well 6 now :D) so yes even though i sometimes think geez that's too much, it can be done. Set yourself some mini goals, distract yourself and drink your water.

Good luck and let us know how your 1st weigh in goes :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It definately gets easier. Once Ketosis kicked in I stopped feeling hungry (you will be in ketosis very very soon). The 1st week is really tough. I am coming to the end of week 2 now, I dont feel hungry, the tiredness and headaches have gone and I am feeling great.

My 1st weighin gave me a real boost x

I'm starting day 5 and since yesterday has been much much easier! Keep going :D xxxx

It does get easier!

When i started 6 weeks ago i couldn't face th fact that I had 10 stone to lose. but after just six weeks I've already lost a quarter of that! :eek:

just take it one day at a time and you'll soon be flying!

same as above really it does get easyer hun just say on track hun xx gud luck

Dusty67, my motivator

Dusty67, you are total inspiration for me, i have 9st to lose and thought it was impossible but you are well on your way to achieving it.

Wow that's amazing ! Well done on your loss :)

Jennie.. I nearly killed my hubby with deathbreath yest haha x

Day 9 for me, and it's loads easier than last week. I don't feel hungry now & I'm getting excited at being weighed again tomorrow. I don't care how much it is, as long as it's going the right way, and as long as it keeps doing that, it's worth doing. I have tried most diets, probably like most people, and this is by far the easiest to stick to. I can't exercise so it's great that this still works without it. So keep with it & watch the weight disappear.
I too have killer breath - in fact, it's so bad even the dog has stopped kissing me!

Back