Oh my goodness....

Toola-Roola

I've just realised I am 11 little pounds away from the top healthy weight for my height which is my goal for now. (5'5 so 10st 10lbs)

I never would have imagined at the beginning of the year, with just over 3.5 stone to lose (lost 7lbs before joining SW) I could do it. 50lbs or so seemed such a huge number and I've not really noticed it happening until now I suddenly see how close I am!

For anyone just starting out - keep at it. Ignore the week by week figures, any small gains or stay the sames and one day you'll look back and see how far you've come :)

Last edited:
Hi well done only a little way to go ! Ive been on it 4 weeks now and my target looks so big lol. Only 7lb to go to reach my club 10 so going to focus on that for now. One goal at a time makes the overall goal a little smaller :) xx

Awww great feeling isn't it!!

Well done to you - you will smash that last little bit & then its treat time!! Get yourself a nice new outfit to show of the new slim you :D

Hi well done only a little way to go ! Ive been on it 4 weeks now and my target looks so big lol. Only 7lb to go to reach my club 10 so going to focus on that for now. One goal at a time makes the overall goal a little smaller :) xx

I started afresh after each weigh in. Once I reached 13.5 stone, I tried to make myself forget that I'd been 7lbs heavier - that was my new start weight and I worked towards the next 1/2 stone. I found it so much easier.

I'm now working towards losing 3lbs to take me to a 20% loss, then work on the other 4lbs for my next 1/2 stone.

You'll get there, its the sum of all the small numbers that give you that big one!

Awww great feeling isn't it!!

Well done to you - you will smash that last little bit & then its treat time!! Get yourself a nice new outfit to show of the new slim you :D

It si great, but feels a bit surreal. I dont think my head/mind has actually caught up with my body yet. I still see and feel like the 14 stone 7lb girl I was back in Jan.

Someone asked me today what dress size I was and the honest answer is I dont really know. I'm wearing quiet a lot of my size 16's which OH said are hanging off me. I've bought 2 items that are a size 14 and they fit ok but this person looked at me like I had 3 heads and said I need to try on size 12's or 10's - So think a massive shopping spree needs to happen :D

well done you! I actually set my target today, its been a hard decision and one I didnt really want to make as it seemed at the beginning such a long way away. I too have set mine so I am just into healthy bmi, so 9 stone 10, which when I started at 15 stone 3 wasnt even a number I could contemplate!!! So I have 16.5lb to go and would like to be at goal before my birthday at the beginning of Dec, so slow and sure is the way!

Well done again onwards and downwards

Helen xxx

wow hun thats great i'm 1 stone 12 from target but think thats middle of ideal so off to check what weigh ideal starts at to see if i can get a boast.
thanks for posting

no my target is actually at top end of ideal so i'm about 1 stone 11 from top ideal

where is the chart you used?

Last edited:
well done you! I actually set my target today, its been a hard decision and one I didnt really want to make as it seemed at the beginning such a long way away. I too have set mine so I am just into healthy bmi, so 9 stone 10, which when I started at 15 stone 3 wasnt even a number I could contemplate!!! So I have 16.5lb to go and would like to be at goal before my birthday at the beginning of Dec, so slow and sure is the way!

Well done again onwards and downwards

Helen xxx

Well done to you too!

I've not set a target, would like to get to between 10 stone 7lbs and 10stone 10lbs.

Like you though, I'd love to be 9stone something - single figure weight and something I dont think I have ever been!

SW site gives me a target of Oct but my birthday is in Dec too, so would love to be at target then - I've spent my 20's being overweight, dont want to spend my 30's like it!

wow hun thats great i'm 1 stone 12 from target but think thats middle of ideal so off to check what weigh ideal starts at to see if i can get a boast.
thanks for posting

no my target is actually at top end of ideal so i'm about 1 stone 11 from top ideal

where is the chart you used?

Dare I say it.....but I used WW website :eek:

For my height it says beyween 8.8-10.10. I'm never going to be 8.8 so will aim for 10.10 then see how I feel and think about a target.

Back