OH MY GOSH! HOW DO YOU DO THIS?????

*KEZZA*

I CANT DO THIS!!

Survived the weekend by the skin of my teeth!

Really don't know how you are all doing this it is soooo hard!!

I managed to survive the friday night when everyone had Indian takeaway I was watching Ice Age 2 with my niece and nephew :(. (But it didn't stop me smelling it).

Then another obstacle was on saturday helping my bro in law move house. Felt faint and dizzy after half an hr then virtually sat the whole day out. Think I burnt more cals than I consumed. Getting through lunch was really hard too!!
But having to step out turnt out really well as the weather was gorgeous so spent the rest of my day sunbathing :D.

But I soooo want to eat something. Very nearly put some mature cheese in my mouth had my OH not caught me (Damn him :mad:)

I know I would have felt bad after but at the time I didnt care.

My first weigh is 2mora which is exciting but I have got enjoyment in seeing those sachets going down only to have a whole weeks worth again 2mora :cry:

I really dont think I will be able to see this through. Weekends are definately the hardest!!!

Are these cravings going to stick with me through out???

AW hun **HUGS** I really suffered the first 2 weeks but it really does get easier, feeding my children used to be torture and I still have the odd bad day but im getting used to it now, good luck for your weigh in it will really spur you on :) x

I found the first few weekends hard too, food was always around me no matter where we went. It does get easier. You did really well to get through that first weekend. Well done you.

The cravings get easier too. We all have hard days, yesterday I really wanted to eat some chicken curry that I had made but just thought no, losing this weight is what I want more.

Good luck with your first weigh in, I bet it will be great. Keep going cos you're doing really well. Stay strong.

AW hun **HUGS** I really suffered the first 2 weeks but it really does get easier, feeding my children used to be torture and I still have the odd bad day but im getting used to it now, good luck for your weigh in it will really spur you on :) x

Thank you MummyEm. Fingers crossed for 2mora :cross:.

I found the first few weekends hard too, food was always around me no matter where we went. It does get easier. You did really well to get through that first weekend. Well done you.

The cravings get easier too. We all have hard days, yesterday I really wanted to eat some chicken curry that I had made but just thought no, losing this weight is what I want more.

Good luck with your first weigh in, I bet it will be great. Keep going cos you're doing really well. Stay strong.

Thank you Mini B. Hopefully I will be able to handle this a bit better going into my 2nd second week. Need that weigh in over and done with and then hoepfully will be able to see this aint a waste of time.
Seeing both yours and MummyEms loss' is encouraging enough :).

That first weigh in will really spur you on. It gets a lot easier after that and you get into more of a routine. The not eating gets to feel normal too. Good luck. Hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow.

know how u feel, try and remove yourself from these situations if u can, leave the room it'll pass soon after, i find keeping myself occupied a great help. even ironing has come into play !

I know darlin', it's very hard...but promise you, once your 1st WI is under your belt, it WILL spur you on.......It will get better the longer you stick with it 100%, we have all worked through the pain barrier and luckily most of us are still here to tell the tale!!! So just come on here anytime you want some advice/hugs/encoragement....etc :psiholog:

Thank you everyone for your kind words and motivation I do feel better having come on here today :D.

Supaslimma - I love the lil pic that really did make me chuckle :giggle:

Sorry your having a hard time Kez!

It honeslty does get soooo much easier!!

Just try to keep yourself busy and not think about food, then ketosis will work its wonderful magic and you will realise your not hungry at all! its just your mind telling you you want the food!!

You can do it chick xxx

Thank you ChellyWellyBoot.

I do feel much better now :). Just felt low the weekend and this morning. Definately find weekdays easier.

Hope I get great loss' like yourself! And your losing on refeeding aswell, definately an inspiration to us all :D

Thank you chick!!

If you stick to it 100% you will have great loses!!

I was losing.. and then maintained for a week (that was whilst I was eating chocolate) but then went away to liverpool this weekend and gained 3lbs lol! but im not too worried about it, because I did enjoy the weekend and Will hopefully lose it again :)

Oh you will lose that in no time. As long as you enjoyed yourself thats the main thing.

like the others say - it DOES get better, even - dare i say it - easier!

weekends are harder for many as that'#s the time you most likely used to go out drinking/eating. it can be tricky keeping your mind occupied but after a few you learn to live with it.

i always think the promise of tremendous weight loss keeps you going as well :) certainly works for me!

Hiya hun I am right there with ya :-(
Day 5 & fighting so hard, weekend killed me but fortunately hubby doing it too so only 4 kids to feed in seperate sittings lol
I did want to cave & kept mentioning Chiken tikka with salad (as if it woudl be ok cos it was salad lol) but he wasnt giving in & I wanted to poke his eyes out BUT I did feel good the following day for not giving up.
I have done LT before & like everyone says it does get easier, it becomes a way of life & to be honest I found it a struggle to eat again (pregnancy forced me lol) SO I am praying that kicks in real soon & we feel better

Good luck with WI I am sure you will dance outta that pharmacy with your next weeks worth :)
Niki
x

weekends are hard thers just so much time int ther try goin the pics thats wot ive been doin keep me self busy on the weekend lucky thers sum good films out at the minute lol

:)
like the others say - it DOES get better, even - dare i say it - easier!

weekends are harder for many as that'#s the time you most likely used to go out drinking/eating. it can be tricky keeping your mind occupied but after a few you learn to live with it.

i always think the promise of tremendous weight loss keeps you going as well :) certainly works for me!

Yeah you are right I guess I just need to wait for all that to kick in.

Hiya hun I am right there with ya :-(
Day 5 & fighting so hard, weekend killed me but fortunately hubby doing it too so only 4 kids to feed in seperate sittings lol
I did want to cave & kept mentioning Chiken tikka with salad (as if it woudl be ok cos it was salad lol) but he wasnt giving in & I wanted to poke his eyes out BUT I did feel good the following day for not giving up.
I have done LT before & like everyone says it does get easier, it becomes a way of life & to be honest I found it a struggle to eat again (pregnancy forced me lol) SO I am praying that kicks in real soon & we feel better

Good luck with WI I am sure you will dance outta that pharmacy with your next weeks worth :)
Niki
x

Thank you hun, I really am hoping to dance out of the pharmacy :giggle:.
Thats really gd that you are both doing it together so you can bounce off each other.
I am not going to cave tho otherwise it would have been 6 days of torture for nothing and im not having that.

weekends are hard thers just so much time int ther try goin the pics thats wot ive been doin keep me self busy on the weekend lucky thers sum good films out at the minute lol

Thank you Urban. I shall get planning my weekend now

Kezza

It does get easier and your first weigh in is a great motivator.

How did you do today?

Alex

Just dont do the same as me ..I keep giving in...it feels yuck and you have to keep going back to day one, headaches and hunger.. my second WI on wednesday and Im just hoping not to put on...would really like to lose even I little bit although I dont deserve it...
week 3 I will be good!!!

Hi Kezza, I think everyone finds their first couple of weekends hard - the best advice I can give is to take one day at a time, every morning you will wake up a little bit lighter with the motivation that you got through yesterday without rushing to the fridge/cupboard. Also stay on here - they're such a friendly bunch!
Good luck hun xxx

Keep going Kezza. It does get so much easier and you will feel on top of the world after your first weigh in. Soon all your friends and family will notice and you will love the compliments. Then you realise its worth every damn hunger pang and craving and you can even end up laughing at the silly things that we do. Keep posting on here and you will get lots of support.

Back