Oh My Gosh! Save me PLEASE!!!

Chika

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Sorry this is a bit of a ranty self indulgent thread. I'm on day two of exante and suffering. I've done Cambridge before and it wasn't half as bad as this.

My head is banging, My stomach has begun to eat itself and I'm planning some work on Chinese new year so I keep torturing myself by looking at the Chinese Takeaway menu's on Just Eat.

I need help to sort myself out. Can someone kick me up my (massive) backside and tell me not to go near the Chinese! :cry:

Dont go near the chinese they can wait when your ass is tiny :)

If you go to the Chinese you will only regret it as soon as you've finished your meal. You will feel guilty whilst you are eating it and you won't enjoy it anyway. Why put yourself through it?

Imagine yourself slim, you will eat Chinese again - just not yet!

..............if you do give in to the chinese you will have to go through this all again..............so resist and hopefully it will soon all come good very soon. xx

Thank you so much ladies, Just had a nice hot bath with lush goodies and dreamed about thinness. Disaster averted!

Well done for resisting! If you had given in tonight ketosis would have been a few days further away. Your so close to being there, keep up the good work xxx

Hi everyone,

Sorry this is a bit of a ranty self indulgent thread. I'm on day two of exante and suffering. I've done Cambridge before and it wasn't half as bad as this.

My head is banging, My stomach has begun to eat itself and I'm planning some work on Chinese new year so I keep torturing myself by looking at the Chinese Takeaway menu's on Just Eat.

I need help to sort myself out. Can someone kick me up my (massive) backside and tell me not to go near the Chinese! :cry:

I had the banging headache and bad hunger on day 2 as well, but trust me it disappears on day 3! Hang in there chica!

I'm nearing the end of day 4 now and feel so much stronger for not giving in for temptation. I'm already seeing a difference xx

Back