OH MY! Mini Milestone

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I've got used to losing pretty slowly on this and just put it down to not having a tremendous amount to lose...but today I stepped on the scales and had lost 2.2lbs since yesterday morning!!!
I've been stalling for a couple of days and look, I know it isn't a massive amount of weight for a lot of people but I'm just kind of half in disbelief and half utterly shocked and delighted...
That 2.2lbs has brought me to my second mini-milestone of losing 10lbs :D
I can't believe I've lost 10lbs in such a short time with 12 days of holiday in the middle of it!!!
I love Dukan and this forum x :wave_cry:

bloody hell that's good-going indeed!

I bet your chuffed to bits. That's like, almost a kilo!
Just goes to show if you stick with it (even when u have a stall or gain) it is SOO worth carrying on.... xx

well done :)

Well done, our bodies are very strange are they not! You are now over your half way mark and I imagine your body is now feeling very different to when you started out. Won't be long and it will be all gone!

Curvy you're only 1lb away from 10lbs yourself!!! We've more or less the same goal weight too! It actually seems possible now too which is fantastic x
Thanks Ellie!x
Thanks Poppy, I'm so impatient now to reach goal and I've seen changes in my body and clothes but I think the next 5lbs will make a big difference x My Mister has noticed, I've noticed and my sister but nobody else really has commented yet... I'm living for the day my mother says, 'Oh you've lost weight!!!' ;) x

Well done!!! Ive got a fair bit to lose but Ive always lost very slowly - I am ecstatic that I have lost a stone in 5 weeks and 4 days - I cannot wait as each Sunday comes round for stepping on those scales :)

isn't it wonderful when people notice?

I went for a swim at the gym that i go to yesterday and one of the blokes who i always say hello to (early sixties- jolly nice chap) said to me 'Have u lost weight? you look quite athletic!' (I am so not athletic BTW!)

I could have kissed him!

Hubster on the other hand, wouldn't notice if i grew a giraffe on my head :sigh:

i was at a 10lb loss but put a pound back on.. not worrying about it though- it'll be off again soon..:D

wickdstepmum: don't hold your breath for your mum to give you a compliment.

my mum lives abroad and when i lost 3 stone for my wedding and went to visit her, she assumed i'd lost it thru an eating disorder! the flippin' cheek! xx

Yaaasssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Ya beauty!!

Och thanks Kazza!!! :)
Chris, WOW, a stone in 5 weeks?! Did you ever think it was possible? I actually still can't believe that I've found something that actually works...When I hit the stone mark I will be ECSTATIC! Well done you x
Curvy, my man has noticed but to be fair to him he never told me at all when I put on weight and told me I was beautiful every day even when I was 15lbs heavier than I am now! He's a good guy :) As for my Mum she's always been a total feeder, she shows love with food, big meals, treats etc and it'll take a little more before she notices and I guarantee when she does notice she'll be the first to come around here with cake or chocs to try and feed me back up again!!! ;) *this time it won't work* x

Och thanks Kazza!!! :)
Chris, WOW, a stone in 5 weeks?! Did you ever think it was possible? I actually still can't believe that I've found something that actually works...When I hit the stone mark I will be ECSTATIC! Well done you x

No, I would not have believed it because Ive tried SW & WW over and over again. Just didnt work for me. What I cant figure out is why my head is sorted. I seriously thought I had something wrong with me pschologically as I ate absolute rubbish and craved no end for c**p. I had no willpower whatsoever. Now I have not craved or deviated from Dukan in almost 6 weeks. Amazing every sunday morning I can be seen shaking my head whilst I post on here how much I have lost - cant wait for sunday :banana dancer:

I'm the same Chris, I didn't eat a pile of junk or anything but I did love my carbs...and I think the more carbs you have the more carbs you crave!!! After the initial withdrawal from them in Attack my physical cravings vanished...the psychological ones still pop up now and again but by and large I am more than content to eat my delicious Dukan food and of course watching the scales go down does help! ;)
Roll on Sunday for you :) x

Back