1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh my :O

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ConfusedGirl, 31 January 2010 Social URL.

1. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Some of you may have read my post last night about me not being able to shift that last pound!!!!
    Well after having a kind of flexi syns night last night with the intention of starting a speed food challenge this week, i weighed myself this morning and........i am now half a pound under target :O

I am so happy!! :D

I don't go to a SW class though so im wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what i should do now? Thanks :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Congratulations on reaching target :)

You can now start adding an extra heb per day to find your maintenance level. I only got to target this week so it's a bit scary eating more, but it's an important thing to learn.
  4. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Many congratulations Confused girl, what a fab achievement :D

Good luck with maintenance, be interested to know how you get on as am really dreading it myself, if I ever get there lol :)
  5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    :553:congratulations! open the champagne! :D

you could write to the magazine and get your piccie in there. or if you do it online, register your loss and see what happens, they may send you a certificate or something.

or you could go to a class and speak to the consultant, and maybe join as a target member.

well done! :talk017::party0019: :party0019:
  6. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Thanks everyone :D

Ooh i love my hexbs so that sounds like a fab idea!! :drool:

I will try this and let you know how i get on :) I am a little scared though incase it goes wrong!! :eek:
  7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

still do the speedfood challenge as there's a small chance those flexisyns could come back and bite you on the bum.... never know you may lose 2 or 3 pounds this week ;)
  8. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Thanks that a good point! I was quite looking forward to the challenge actually so yes i think i will :D
  9. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

if you do it i reckon you'll reach target with an extra few pounds to play with :)
  10. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Sounds good to me! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.