oh my word...

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
... I have just discovered Quorn sausages. They are Amazing!!! Sooooo tasty, I have been completely converted to them now!

Ive had them and think they taste
Diagusting! Did u have ones from chilled or frozen section? Mine were frozen - dunno if this makes any difference though!

They were frozen. I tried some cauldron ones a few years ago which were VILE! I thought these would be as bad and be hideous but I really couldn't tell the difference between them and a normal sausage. Perhaps I'm not enough of a sausage conesseuir lol

NumNumPigsBum said:
They were frozen. I tried some cauldron ones a few years ago which were VILE! I thought these would be as bad and be hideous but I really couldn't tell the difference between them and a normal sausage. Perhaps I'm not enough of a sausage conesseuir lol

I love quorn sausages! I actually can't eat meat sausages anymore (the texture makes me sick) and I don't mind :D

I could live off quorn sausages!!!! I love all the different types of quorn sausage but when I wasn't a vegetarian I hated normal sausages.

I've got some in my freezer not tried them yet, I just tried the mince in a bolegnaise and I was shocked it tasted just like normal spag bolg

I got some crispy chicken to try as well

I LOVE them but they're just so expensive! I've not been able to afford them for months due to a cash shortage and I really do miss them *sigh*

Tescos have Quorn stuff on offer I think frozen Quorn is 3 for £5 and the frest stuff is 2 for £7 (might have it muddled)

Sugar Lipswales, try Farmfoods, they often have dirt cheap Quorn stuff :)

I lurrrrrrve quorn sausages!!!! Don't like the quorn mince and not tried any other quorn products but the sausages are yum!

qourn is good! i like the little fake chicken burgers aswell, you cant tell the difference...and i always use the mince, think it works out cheaper

Yeah Quorn Sausages are the business. I will never eat a 'proper' sausage ever again. I was always a bit funny about eating meat sausages anyway, after hearing all the stories about the crap they put in them.

snap lola!! I watched an episode of "You Are What you Eat" and Gillian showed what was in them, ever since I've rarely been able to eat them without thinking about that! :yuk:

Just think whats in chicken nuggets, chicken drummers...

Personally, if it tastes nice and ive been none the wiser until not long ago why stop?

My mum refuses to buy them now saying it turns her stomach so i know where your coming from just to me i think its done no harm before why worry about it now :)

One you should avoid is liver pate too if you think sausages are bad....they use the posh word 'connective tissue' x

Urrrrgh connective tissue bleugh!!!
Did anyone watch Jamie's American food revolution?? Well worth a watch if you haven't, the series can still be located on 4od if you have spare time on your hands!
Anyway, it's when Jamie Oliver tries to do to American school dinners what he did for our school dinners.
One of the episodes he did an experiment he was certain would put the kids off chicken nuggets.. He got a chicken, showed them the breast, thigh, leg, wings etc until he was left with the carcass.. Then he blitzed up the whole carcass in a blender until it was a mush, and pushed it through a sieve (looked vile!), moulded into little patties, put some breadcrumbs on and fried. And alllll of the kids still age it! It was disgusting!
Anyway, if your a Jamie fan you should watch it xxxx

Urrrrgh connective tissue bleugh!!!
Did anyone watch Jamie's American food revolution?? Well worth a watch if you haven't, the series can still be located on 4od if you have spare time on your hands!
Anyway, it's when Jamie Oliver tries to do to American school dinners what he did for our school dinners.
One of the episodes he did an experiment he was certain would put the kids off chicken nuggets.. He got a chicken, showed them the breast, thigh, leg, wings etc until he was left with the carcass.. Then he blitzed up the whole carcass in a blender until it was a mush, and pushed it through a sieve (looked vile!), moulded into little patties, put some breadcrumbs on and fried. And alllll of the kids still age it! It was disgusting!
Anyway, if your a Jamie fan you should watch it xxxx

:jelous: eeeewwww!!!!!

Back