oh my word

metrognome

is getting better at it
:eek: i have just been filling in my profile and i have realised i need to lose over 100lb. will i be able to do it:sigh:
i do hope so.

i think i will need all the help i can get
thanks
karen

Of course you will Karen!! There are a few of us here in it for the long haul so you will have some company!! SW is an excellent plan and plenty have lost a lot on it. The people on here are a great support I have found and they know SO much :) xx

Of course you will! Once you're in the right frame of mind for losing weight, you will get there. That determination sets in and you'll be on your way :)

aww of course you can do it!!

i find giving myself smaller goals is much easier!

This is a really good idea and what I have done too. It works really well for me because the overall loss is quite daunting whereas if I think of it in terms of smaller chunks then it seems much more doable xx

Hi Karen I had 100 to lose too,break it down and keep at it.the longer you do it the easier it will get,becomes second nature.You reach for healthy alternatives it breaks your old habits slowly but surely.I would of laughed at anyone telling me that 6 months down the line I am content with 1/2 slices of bread per day,was on at least 6/8!Ive lost 3 stone in that time,if it takes another 6 months to lose another 3 I am more than happy.Go for 7lbs per month,not hard to do,throw your scales away get weighed once a week at class,drink loads of water plenty of fruit and veg and fill up on free food,vary your meals/days too.Best of luck it feels great when it all falls into place!

i think most of us see sw as a way of life anyway, it's an easy habit to get into. I've only been doing it 3 weeks and I can see me continuing food optimizing well after i reach goal. so just think of it that way, it's a change for life and it's a healthy way of eating - the bonus is you'll shrink along the way, just go with it and try not to think about the lbs.

just realised how dumb that sounds when i have the w loss tickers! whatever works for you i guess...i really do think of it as a life change tho.

I'm reminded of that incredibly twee and crap expression about how every journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step... it is true though, really. :) You can do it - we can all do it - together. :)

I had 140lbs to lose when I started in October. That was to get me to 140lbs target weight. I have to lose half my entire weight! That was some shock lemme tell ya.

BUT...

4 months down the line and I now have less than 100lbs to lose.. 95 to be exact. It seems like it's been a long time, but to be honest, it's no time at all. It is a way of life and i'm just getting on with it, and I'm sure you will too.

Just think how good you will feel when the weight to lose drops under 100lbs.. it's great to see two figures instead of three. :D

I have over 100lbs to lose too - There are quite a few of us on here who are in it for the long haul, and we will keep each other motivated and on track!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will get there Hun, it just may take a little longer. I had 168lbs to loose, now I have 98, so if I can do it, anyone can!!!
Well done on coming so far!!!

Back