Oh my :'(

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
So it's been a year and after losing 7 stone 7lbs on lipotrim, I've kept only a stone off.
I'm devastated.
However, new year new start. It's heartbreaking because I did not eat one single thing in six months to lose that weight and now I'm back to my big old self. I really want to get to at least 11st and weighing 18st 8lbs now :-( so unfair.
Hopefully by mid July.
I was just wondering of there was anyone else going through the same thing? It did not help that I wasn't careful with food decisions and in a comfortable relationship the weight piled back on so quickly in the space of a year.
I'm finding it so hard to make it through a day! I just keep looking in the mirror with shock at how big I am again and that I'm no longer slim.
I'm starting tomorrow TFR - 4 shakes a day.
I hope I can make it this time, I really hope to be under 15 stone by April 5th.
Now I've had my moan/rant I hope someone else who has been in a similar situation give me some advice. I'm very young and unfortunately gain weight ridiculously fast even when being good :(
xxx

Hey there. Something similar here. I did my measurements this morning and it's depressing seeing how over the last couple of years the inches have crept back on.
You can do this. I'm at the closing stages of day 1 and so far feel ok. My big problem is wanting food even though I'm not actually hungry-more wanting it just because. That's how I've got to be the heaviest I've ever been. I've lots to lose too but there are so many kind folks on here I'm sure you will find lots of support.
Good luck :)

Me Hun.
Same as u chick, lost 4.5stones in 2011 n with lots of illnesses n family issues, piled it all back. Tried several times to restart the diet but never made it past week 1 :-:)-(
But it's my wedding 26th April and I want at least 4 stones off by then. Off to my homeland (Mauritius) for my traditional wedding, I want to look perfect. Once back 2nd week in may, will carry on my journey till I get to a BMI of 23.
So Back to square 1.
U wanna b my buddy?
Xx

Last edited:
Me Hun.
Same as u chick, lost 4.5stones in 2012 n with lots of illnesses n family issues, piled it all back. Tried several times to restart the diet but never made it past week 1 :-:)-(
But it's my wedding 26th April and I want at least 4 stones off by then. Off to my homeland (Mauritius) for my traditional wedding, I want to look perfect. Once back 2nd week in may, will carry on my journey till I get to a BMI of 23.
So Back to square 1.
U wanna b my buddy?
Xx

Yes please! You're getting married?... Traditional wedding? Eeek How exciting!! We can do this! I'd like to be around 14st by the end of April.
I'm starting again tomorrow and will hopefully stick to it. You'll get there in no time, I've just write myself a little wall chart so I can tick off each day and some little goals, it seemed to help a lot last time :)
I lost it for all the wrong reasons the first time round and this time I'm doing it for myself, I'm at university and I don't like being one of the big girls, it's depressing.
I know and When family family issues and illness occur it makes losing weight even more difficult, I've just split with my boyfriend of two years and want to better myself.
Thank you so much for your support :) xxx

Hey there. Something similar here. I did my measurements this morning and it's depressing seeing how over the last couple of years the inches have crept back on.
You can do this. I'm at the closing stages of day 1 and so far feel ok. My big problem is wanting food even though I'm not actually hungry-more wanting it just because. That's how I've got to be the heaviest I've ever been. I've lots to lose too but there are so many kind folks on here I'm sure you will find lots of support.
Good luck :)

Thank you so much!
I love this forum, it has so many kind people willing to give good, honest advice and support.
It's sad because I find myself panicking at the weight I've gained when I look in the mirror and can't help but feel angry and disappointed at myself yet I know by summer I could and will have lost it all again which I'm aiming to do and keep or off this time. It's just frustrating I can't be thin this instant and that it's going to take time :-( when I had it all last year.
Well done for making it through your first day, I hope I can manage that tomorrow and thank you again for the support :) x

I've just had a nose at your stats and you need to stop beating yourself up! You are no where near back where you started your journey! You have had a set back, ok it happens, but you are back on track.

While your on your journey take time to evaluate what went wrong without assigning blame (it ain't gonna make you feel anything but bad). Figure out what your triggers are and plan how your gonna avoid them when you get to goal.

Noodle has a thread running about a good book (dr beck) to work through. You might find it useful

Sorry if I've been too harsh, but you are way to pretty to be beating your self up. There are plenty of people queueing up to do that to us.

BBK
xxx

Hello there juju berry,

I'm in a similar situation, I lost 5 stone over 2011 and managed to find it all again in 2012!
I turned 40 at the end of last year and I was too ashamed of the state I'd let myself get back to so avoided all celebrations. I think last time I became quite cocky and complacent with the losses ,this time I know I have to do a proper re-feed not go back to all the old habits.
i know we can beat the demons of old keep posting will love reading your progress to spur me on

fatgirltrim

Me Hun.
Same as u chick, lost 4.5stones in 2012 n with lots of illnesses n family issues, piled it all back. Tried several times to restart the diet but never made it past week 1 :-:)-(
So Back to square 1.
U wanna b my buddy?
Xx

I'm getting married 11th may! Having a traditional white wedding, bought the dress, just need to fit in it! I have 4-5st to lose by then! Starting tomorrow :D

I'm getting married 11th may! Having a traditional white wedding, bought the dress, just need to fit in it! I have 4-5st to lose by then! Starting tomorrow :D

Wow. That's brave!!!! Good luck. I can't wait to see the pictures

Xxxx

Hey jujuberry, well done for coming back before you piled all the weight back on! I did a similar thing except I left it til I weighed over a stone more than I had to start with... d'oh! lost nearly 2 stone at the end of last year and was relieved to find that a VLCD is working for me again, was worried it was going to be a once only thing!
We've done it before, we can do it again! I've learnt I need to pay a lot more attention to maintenance this time round - when I#m a stone from goal I'm planning to join slimming world to help me keep on track longer term
Good luck!

We can all be buddies. Mine is the all colorful Hindu wedding, am greedy as I've already had white wedding (English hubby), 6yrs ago but now want to tie the knot in front of all my families back home!
So I need to look perfect for then!
Good luck on our journeys.
Xx

Hello Hun

I'm 22, moved out with bf got comfortable and got big!!!! For some reason it was only one day I was like LNG I'm a "big girl" for some reason I didn't see the weight going on!!! And I too feel exactly the same as you angry at myself and ashamed that I've done it to myself I have stretch marks to prove it :(

But I'm on day two now and I already feel better!!!!! I know now I'm doing something about it and that actually alone has made me feel better - only a little but it's a positive step!

Just remember that we are all in the same situation and can sympathise so whenever your struggling just come on here whether to rant or ask for advice or to chat to distract you

Also feel free to message me if you ever need support :)

Have you started a diary? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I lost over 5st on lighterlife about 2/3 years ago, all back on now plus more probably :(

Just ordered 4 week supply of slim & save packs.

I've heard good reviews online about slim & save plus it's less than half the price of LL & less than Cambridge.

If packs arrive Friday, I'll start then as desperate to get this weight off again.

I'm about 19 stone so a lot to lose. This forum has been a great support over the period where I lost weight before, so hope to join you all on your journey & support each other :) x

I am the same, lost 3 stones before on Cambridge and I've gained 1 and a half back :( Just think you're doing something about it now though rather than burying your head in the sand and ignoring it until it gets out of control. That's the way I see it! Hopefully going to start on Monday :)

Hello Hun

I'm 22, moved out with bf got comfortable and got big!!!! For some reason it was only one day I was like LNG I'm a "big girl" for some reason I didn't see the weight going on!!! And I too feel exactly the same as you angry at myself and ashamed that I've done it to myself I have stretch marks to prove it :(

But I'm on day two now and I already feel better!!!!! I know now I'm doing something about it and that actually alone has made me feel better - only a little but it's a positive step!

Just remember that we are all in the same situation and can sympathise so whenever your struggling just come on here whether to rant or ask for advice or to chat to distract you

Also feel free to message me if you ever need support :)

Have you started a diary? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I piled it all on whilst being with him and after he split with me at Christmas I want to lose it all again and find someone who actually deserves me! I was a stone lighter two weeks ago, but because we split I started comfort eating.
Starting my first day today.
A diary would be a good idea actually, I'm not sure what I'd write but I'll give it a go. I've just ordered myself some bathroom scales to weigh myself each week with. My weigh in day will be a Thursday morning, I've also set myself little goals. I'd like to be a size 16 by April for example :)

Day two an feeling better? I hope I feel like that, I've been drinking my water too fast. Thank you so much I'll come on here to distract myself instead of rushing to the cupboard. How long do you plan to be on S&S?

Thanks again :) xxx

Hi juju berry
I remember you from the lipotrim part of this site when I first started. Amazing how much u lost.
I too am on lipotrim but am starting slim and save on Saturday. Excited. !!
Good luck.

Xx

I didn't expect so many replies :') thank you so much everyone!
It means a lot.
I'm on my first day today, I'm hoping It goes okay.
I just want the next 4 months to go quickly :( xxx

Good luck!!! honestly im on day 3 now and feel fab!!!! last night i even struggled to eat my final pack because i was'nt hungry!!! cups of tea have helped me through it :) as well as minimins so if your ever struggling just come on here :) xxxx

I think we've all been there. I only managed to lose 3 stone but put half that back on since March. Think my issue was I met a lovely new man who I felt very comfortable with, who understood weight issues and we went out a lot, which often involved food. So I'm back starting again as of yesterday. I started again yesterday weighing 18st 4lbs, which I'm disgusted by. I had got down to 16st 12lbs. So we've got a pretty similar start day and weight if you fancy a buddy?

Back