Oh my :'(

I've decided to start when I'm back at uni.
Because it's too stressful in this house for a start and there is far too much chocolate and food.
At my flat all I have left in my cupboard is 4 tins of tuna. So there's let really no temptation there. Really struggling knowing that there is good around and I feel even more guilty every time I fail :-( it makes me feel even worse. Hopefully I've stayed the same the past two days.
Because I've followed it through until 4/5 every day.
X

hi all can I join the buddy train!?
Similar situation, im 23 in few weeks. Been living with my partner for 2 years and just ballooned up over that period. Put on 2 dress sizes. I was always a curvy girl but now im just a big blob!
Same as you emmaedes the stretch marks to prove it. They are the worst arent they!
Starting slim and save for the 1st time tomorrow.

Jujuberrrry i know what you mean. Its so frustrating that there is no quick solution. Or one I can afford anyway ahah! I wish I could just go through some really awful bootcamp one day and be a skinny minnie the next.

Oh well heres to Slim and Save!

I need some support girlies because I just love food too much!! :p

xx

Starting again tomorrow! I will do it this time. I'm back to uni on Sunday so hopefully having literally nothing in part from tuna and my shakes will help me. I'm determined to be under 15st by April 8th :( it's a long way away but hopefully it'll get easier. I don't know how I managed it last time :( x

hi all can I join the buddy train!?
Similar situation, im 23 in few weeks. Been living with my partner for 2 years and just ballooned up over that period. Put on 2 dress sizes. I was always a curvy girl but now im just a big blob!
Same as you emmaedes the stretch marks to prove it. They are the worst arent they!
Starting slim and save for the 1st time tomorrow.

Jujuberrrry i know what you mean. Its so frustrating that there is no quick solution. Or one I can afford anyway ahah! I wish I could just go through some really awful bootcamp one day and be a skinny minnie the next.

Oh well heres to Slim and Save!

I need some support girlies because I just love food too much!! :p

xx

Yep of course you can hehe :)
I love food too much too! I'd feel a lot better if there was a quicker solution. But I suppose I'm just going to have to go through what I did last time round. A way of looking at it is, 5/6 months without eating but eventually getting to the weight I want and then I get to eat again. Properly this time and feel better! I just wish it could be over and done with. I really hope it goes quick :(
Good luck!! We can all do this :D xx

Starting again tomorrow! I will do it this time. I'm back to uni on Sunday so hopefully having literally nothing in part from tuna and my shakes will help me. I'm determined to be under 15st by April 8th :( it's a long way away but hopefully it'll get easier. I don't know how I managed it last time :( x

come on Hun, we can do it. Am struggling at min too but not giving up yet. Gotta do it. Only a few more days then we know its plain sailing.
xx

yay thanks :D It does feel good when you can start to see the change and others notice. Im just focusing on that!
There's people like my niece who just eat all day and have such high metabolisms they don't seem to put any on. How I wish I was blessed with one of those!
I hope these space packets are yummy! xx

If you think about it 4 months isn't long! It was September just over 4 months ago and it only seems two minutes ago. I need to stick to this for 4 months too :) we can do it!

Finding it so hard to start guys :(

Everytime I look in the mirror I just upset myself.
I'm going to give it my all tomorrow.
And hopefully will start to feel better about myself again and less annoyed at the fact I've gained almost all of the weight I've put on.
I've lost 2lbs in the past three days I have been eating. So hopefully I'll be around 16'10 by mid next month :) xx

Finding it so hard to start guys :(

Everytime I look in the mirror I just upset myself.
I'm going to give it my all tomorrow.
And hopefully will start to feel better about myself again and less annoyed at the fact I've gained almost all of the weight I've put on.
I've lost 2lbs in the past three days I have been eating. So hopefully I'll be around 16'10 by mid next month :) xx

I felt like that .... Almost what's the point now because it seems such hard work and u look in the mirror and your the same but I just had to ignore that feeling!!!! I'm now on day 4 and feel fAntastic. I woke up on day 2 feeling fab.

With diets like this it's not just physical it's mental! Your head has to be in the right place to be able to do it. Don't put too much stress on yourself Hun. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I felt like that .... Almost what's the point now because it seems such hard work and u look in the mirror and your the same but I just had to ignore that feeling!!!! I'm now on day 4 and feel fAntastic. I woke up on day 2 feeling fab.

With diets like this it's not just physical it's mental! Your head has to be in the right place to be able to do it. Don't put too much stress on yourself Hun. Xxxx

Thank you :)
I desperately want to do it. And I know I want to do it. I just can't believe I've let it get like this and how long it's going to take to get back to what I was is making me feel terrible.
I'm going to start tomorrow because I feel terrible like this :( hopefully It'll get easier.
How much do you plan to lose of you don't mind me asking :)? xxx

Thank you :)
I desperately want to do it. And I know I want to do it. I just can't believe I've let it get like this and how long it's going to take to get back to what I was is making me feel terrible.
I'm going to start tomorrow because I feel terrible like this :( hopefully It'll get easier.
How much do you plan to lose of you don't mind me asking :)? xxx

I know it's sooo hard but just think if you don't start then when you eventually do you have more to lose.

I've got a long road ahead!! I want to be in the healthy bmi range. For my height that's between 7.7st and 10st. I'm currently 15st 2lbs. So I want to get to 9st 7lbs ideally to give myself some cushion to stay in healthy range. So I will need to lose around 5 and a half stone. However I have never been 9st! So not sure if it will look to Scrawnny The bad thing with me is I seem to hold my weight well I.e at 15stone I'm still wearing size 14 leggings and tops whereas others are in size 18 at 15st.

So I'll be here for a while :) xxxx

I know it's sooo hard but just think if you don't start then when you eventually do you have more to lose.

I've got a long road ahead!! I want to be in the healthy bmi range. For my height that's between 7.7st and 10st. I'm currently 15st 2lbs. So I want to get to 9st 7lbs ideally to give myself some cushion to stay in healthy range. So I will need to lose around 5 and a half stone. However I have never been 9st! So not sure if it will look to Scrawnny The bad thing with me is I seem to hold my weight well I.e at 15stone I'm still wearing size 14 leggings and tops whereas others are in size 18 at 15st.

So I'll be here for a while :) xxxx

That's true! Three weeks ago. I was around 16'12.
And now I'm 18'8 so I suppose I better start, then hopefully get into the 16's in February. Oh okay :)
That's great! Your goal sounds very achievable with your determination. I'd like to finish at the end of June and hopefully be in the low 12's and after two weeks of refeed be in the 11's but that's a long way to go yet :(
Thank you very much. Hopefully I'll start to feel better once I start LOAING weight again xxx

That's true! Three weeks ago. I was around 16'12.
And now I'm 18'8 so I suppose I better start, then hopefully get into the 16's in February. Oh okay :)
That's great! Your goal sounds very achievable with your determination. I'd like to finish at the end of June and hopefully be in the low 12's and after two weeks of refeed be in the 11's but that's a long way to go yet :(
Thank you very much. Hopefully I'll start to feel better once I start LOAING weight again xxx

Yep well three/four weeks ago I was 14.2!! So I put on a stone over Xmas!!! So it's soooo de-motivating but then I just thought if I left it say another month I would feel EVEN worse than I do now .... And I just kind of had to give myself a slap and just get on with it!!

Well my goal roughly is my birthday which is may 21st so I want most of it off by then .... So ill be here whilst your here. So dw your not alone!!!! Honestly I will be here!!! So if ur struggling ..... Message me any time!! Xxx

I'll be here too Jujuberry!
I kept saying I would start back in the summer, then in September, then in October......you get the drift?
When Xmas finally came, I was raring to go. I waited until 2nd January so all temptation was out of the way, and today I've finished day 3 and am feeling great and really positive.

I am aiming to lose three and a half stone, and although I'm aiming for Easter, I now realise that that's too optimistic, and will have to make my goal the end of April.

Im actually on a high at the moment and am excited at the fact that I've started my road to my weightloss, once and for all!!!

Start now, and you'll have us lot breathing down your neck with all the support in the world!

Good luck! Xxx

I'll be here too Jujuberry!
I kept saying I would start back in the summer, then in September, then in October......you get the drift?
When Xmas finally came, I was raring to go. I waited until 2nd January so all temptation was out of the way, and today I've finished day 3 and am feeling great and really positive.

I am aiming to lose three and a half stone, and although I'm aiming for Easter, I now realise that that's too optimistic, and will have to make my goal the end of April.

Im actually on a high at the moment and am excited at the fact that I've started my road to my weightloss, once and for all!!!

Start now, and you'll have us lot breathing down your neck with all the support in the world!

Good luck! Xxx

That's exactly what I'm like, I keep putting it off because I think to myself "why should I go without food be be unhappy"
I want to get through tomorrow, I always get stuck around 4pm so I'll get a bath or do something to keep me away from food. I know once I've got through 2/3 weeks I'll be fine and in ketosis. And I'll be in the 17's.
It's just going to take time but we have to remember at the end of it all we're going to feel and look so much better. It's just depressing me a lot at the moment, nothing I can do now tho, but get a grip and try my best. I just want it to be April already. Thank you so much. Tomorrow is going to be my first day and I will get through it!
Good luck lovely :) xxx

Yep well three/four weeks ago I was 14.2!! So I put on a stone over Xmas!!! So it's soooo de-motivating but then I just thought if I left it say another month I would feel EVEN worse than I do now .... And I just kind of had to give myself a slap and just get on with it!!

Well my goal roughly is my birthday which is may 21st so I want most of it off by then .... So ill be here whilst your here. So dw your not alone!!!! Honestly I will be here!!! So if ur struggling ..... Message me any time!! Xxx

I'd give anything to be your weight hehe :)
I'm so happy for you, I can't wait to start feeling good bout myself again and the diet. Start day tomorrow so I'll be back on here and definitely messaging you! I struggle when it gets to the time! You'll have lost at least 4st by your birthday! How exciting!! Thank you again xxx

My bad time too is 4pm......usually it's when kids get back from school starving and raid the cupboards before tea......

My new regime will now be a can of coke zero and log onto here!!!!!

We can do this Juju!!!!!!

xx

I'd give anything to be your weight hehe :)
I'm so happy for you, I can't wait to start feeling good bout myself again and the diet. Start day tomorrow so I'll be back on here and definitely messaging you! I struggle when it gets to the time! You'll have lost at least 4st by your birthday! How exciting!! Thank you again xxx

Awww I'm so pleased ur feeling better :) just think then in a months time u will have lost at least a stone!!!! Probably more!!!! Just fill yourself up on tea or coke zero water or fizzy water. You start to see other things as treats like I see my protein as my treat! 2 eggs as a treat!! Lol sounds mental!!! But it's how u get through it.

Good luck for day 1! Xxxx

Hi juju. I lost six stone on lighter life a couple of years ago and kept it off pretty well (with the odd wobble) until Nov/Dec last year when I decided to relax a bit and experiment with carbs (ie stuff my face with all the things I know make me gain weight fast. Doh!)

So back again and I can identify with a lot of your post about feeling rubbish looking in the mirror etc. But I promised myself that I would lose any weight gain (30lb! In two months!!!!!) at the start if the year and already feel better about myself four days in, as I'm sticking to my promise to myself.

You can and will do this. And we're all here to offer comfort, empathy and support. You're not alone!

Hi all, I'm late to the party, hope it's still ok for me to join in...

I also lost 5 stone with lighter life in 2009, and now I'm back weighing a stone more than I did at the beginning of that journey. It's so very frustrating, I seriously dislike myself when I'm so big, and have no confidence... Why do we keep doing this to ourselves!? :cry:

Im glad to have found slim and save as I really didn't want to go down the LL route again and have to go to all those group sessions.... I'm on day 2... Feeling positive...

we can get there! :)

Back