Oh my :'(

I am feeling very positive. In a better frame of mind than before which makes this time feel different. I'm going to get there one way or another, I'm not aiming for perfection but to just get through it.

Glad today went well for you. Any plans for tmrw? Im hoping to go for a swim xx

Thats great :) you'll get there in your own time. New year, new you! We can do it :)
I have lovely lectures all day tomorrow. I really need to buy a good work out DVD, I can't afford a gym membership at the moment. If anyone could recommend one that would be fab :) xx

Thats great :) you'll get there in your own time. New year, new you! We can do it :)
I have lovely lectures all day tomorrow. I really need to buy a good work out DVD, I can't afford a gym membership at the moment. If anyone could recommend one that would be fab :) xx

You tube. It's free!! Try the dirty dancing routines. They are fun and get you fit. If you use pintrest then you'll find loads of workouts in the health section. I've printed a few out and have them on my wardrobe door just invade I feel the need lol xxx

There is an amazing website which I use. I like it cos they are straight forward and not cheesy and annoying. On my phone atm but will post the link when I get on my comp.

Cant believe your back at uni already. I'm not back til the 21st

X

I wouldn't do anything too hardcore whilst you're doing something like S&S personally. You're already burning off about as much fat as you can and it's impossible to build muscle on a VLCD so you don't need to do too much. I love Turbo Jam personally, they do 20 minute work outs but they are pretty intense. There's 10 minute solution DVDs that are pretty good too, especially their pilates one.

Yeah I know people say you shouldn't exercise on a vlcd but I do quite a lot even when I'm not dieting. So I like to keep the same level up

You tube. It's free!! Try the dirty dancing routines. They are fun and get you fit. If you use pintrest then you'll find loads of workouts in the health section. I've printed a few out and have them on my wardrobe door just invade I feel the need lol xxx

Aha! I didn't even think of that, I'll try a few of those thank you baby cake :) xx

There is an amazing website which I use. I like it cos they are straight forward and not cheesy and annoying. On my phone atm but will post the link when I get on my comp.

Cant believe your back at uni already. I'm not back til the 21st

X

Thank you :) I love swimming but there is no where to go swimming here :( I'll try a few simple work outs.
I know, I'd rather be back at home haha :) xx

Day 2 today! I can't believe I made it through day one, I'm not actually feeling hungry... yet.
I hope this week flies by :)
X

yay well done!!! the hardest day is day one and committing to it so your doing fab!!! just take it one day at a time!!! xxx

Bring it on!! Soon it will be day 10 and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!!!

Yay! Day one for me! Congrats on completing your first day! Xxx

aww babycakes thats so horrible. I had a day like that but it wasnt as malicious as that!
I was in a queue and a lady asked me when I was due. She was so apologetic and im sure she felt awful and I laughed it off but when i got in the car l literally burst! I totally know how you feel and that feeling inside where you are on the brink of balling is horrible.
Soon people will be asking what modelling agency we work for ;) hehe

aww babycakes thats so horrible. I had a day like that but it wasnt as malicious as that!
I was in a queue and a lady asked me when I was due. She was so apologetic and im sure she felt awful and I laughed it off but when i got in the car l literally burst! I totally know how you feel and that feeling inside where you are on the brink of balling is horrible.

oh i so hope so!!! I dont think i've been smaller then a 16 since i was 12!!!. My mom even bought me a maternity skirt for school (smaller size) so i wouldnt be embarrassed in PE!!!! She wasn't really doing me favor, she should have helped me sort my diet out then!!!!!!

The brink of balling, you got it perfectly there!

I once went to the cinema with my Dad and we were both waiting to get cash out when this group of obnoxious boys walked past us and one was so loudly putting me down, saying my arms were the size of his thighs :( I pretty much died in side and I couldnt cry in public and in front of my dad so I had to hold it in the whole film and car journey home. As soon as I closed my front door I fell apart.

Why are people so cruel? Do they think we dont realise that we are overweight? Like we havent noticed...?

Stupid people!

The brink of balling, you got it perfectly there!

I once went to the cinema with my Dad and we were both waiting to get cash out when this group of obnoxious boys walked past us and one was so loudly putting me down, saying my arms were the size of his thighs :( I pretty much died in side and I couldnt cry in public and in front of my dad so I had to hold it in the whole film and car journey home. As soon as I closed my front door I fell apart.

Why are people so cruel? Do they think we dont realise that we are overweight? Like we havent noticed...?

Stupid people!

I like to think that karma is going to get them in the end!! Thing is we can (eventually) lose the weight.... Be it fast or the scenic route but they will always be ugly!!

Ye exactly I go with the "I may be fat but I can lose weight, you will always be that ugly" makes you feel better anyway.
Thing with those people is they put you down and then you just comfort eat. Then it gets worse! Well it did for me. After the pregnant comment I put on another few dress sizes!
Doesnt matter now because we are sorting it! x

Ye exactly I go with the "I may be fat but I can lose weight, you will always be that ugly" makes you feel better anyway.
Thing with those people is they put you down and then you just comfort eat. Then it gets worse! Well it did for me. After the pregnant comment I put on another few dress sizes!
Doesnt matter now because we are sorting it! x

Your so right, just makes you eat more cos you couldnt hate yourself any more!

my worry is that for my whole life Ive been getting those comments and I havent always been 20stone! When I was 14 stone I was getting them and I dream of being that small now, so how do we cope with the comments, whilst slimming down (cos lets face it they arent going away until we're all 10 stone :p) and not use them for self sabotage?

LOL in my head, today I just broke the 18 stone barrier and I feel amazing! but to the outside world Im still a gross blimp who needs to be told shes a fatty :p

Your so right, just makes you eat more cos you couldnt hate yourself any more!

my worry is that for my whole life Ive been getting those comments and I havent always been 20stone! When I was 14 stone I was getting them and I dream of being that small now, so how do we cope with the comments, whilst slimming down (cos lets face it they arent going away until we're all 10 stone :p) and not use them for self sabotage?

LOL in my head, today I just broke the 18 stone barrier and I feel amazing! but to the outside world Im still a gross blimp who needs to be told shes a fatty :p

woah!! stop beating yourself up those small minded bigots will do that for you!!!
how do ypu cope.... headphones or ear muffs. try not to hear them... they are only jelous (god my spelling is bad lol)

xxx

Back