Oh my :'(

i know exactly what you mean! When i was a size 16 i thought I was enormous! now at size 20 I would love to be that again!
Listening to Gino anyone?

Exactly the same girls! When I was 12st I thought i was huge, this time when I lose the weight I'm going to realise I wasn't huge then and I'm not this time because in fact I was tiny. I came off it after having a panic attack and collapsing.
I was a size 14 and for into a size 10 coat.
You're beautiful no matter what size you are! I suggest we all take weekly/monthly photos so that when we have lost weight even a small amount, we can compare the photos to how we look and then realise how well we're doing :)!! xx

photos? do I haaaave toooooooo! lol

Only of you'd like :) You don't have to show anyone else. Keep them to yourself, it was a great help for me. I only showed people a before and after photo. But I took side photos of my stomach, to show myself how much it had shrunk, it's motivating to stick to the diet :) I thought it helped me a little xx

hmmm I did think about photos! I dont have a diary tho, so no where to put them! and I dont really feel like a need a diary when I can just flood yours haha :p no I just dont really have that much to say :p

woah!! stop beating yourself up those small minded bigots will do that for you!!!
how do ypu cope.... headphones or ear muffs. try not to hear them... they are only jelous (god my spelling is bad lol)

xxx

haha Im not beating myself up honest! :p just thinking out loud :p

I'm a bit late in replying to this thread but I'm in the same situation, I did Lighterlife in 2010 and lost over 7 stone. I went from 19st12 to 12st 8. I kept it off about 6 months then I've just piled it all back on and more. I started S&S on Thursday and weighed myself that morning and I was gutted to find I was 20st 2. So I have about 8 stone to lose, 5 days in I'm doing alright but it's hard and I'm just so angry with myself for letting my body get back to the state it was before :(. Good luck to everyone xx

I'm a bit late in replying to this thread but I'm in the same situation, I did Lighterlife in 2010 and lost over 7 stone. I went from 19st12 to 12st 8. I kept it off about 6 months then I've just piled it all back on and more. I started S&S on Thursday and weighed myself that morning and I was gutted to find I was 20st 2. So I have about 8 stone to lose, 5 days in I'm doing alright but it's hard and I'm just so angry with myself for letting my body get back to the state it was before :(. Good luck to everyone xx

Chin up! You've started, thats the hardest part!

and Jujuberry, you've inspired me, Ive started my own diary!

Emma, you have done it before can easily do it again!
Just think, you had an awesome time eating what you wanted but now you just have to get rid of it all again.
No biggie eh ;)

Emma, you have done it before can easily do it again!
Just think, you had an awesome time eating what you wanted but now you just have to get rid of it all again.
No biggie eh ;)

Hehe I did have rather a good time munching ;-)

so would I hehe! but then I look at my gut and wish it was all calorie free haha x

Just realised that you live right near me! Well, right near where I work anyway.

Well, I made it through the week and even went out lastnight and managed to stay out until 4am without having a single drink and I think I had almost as much fun.

I'm 13lbs down, magically? No idea how.
Feeling really hungry today, I just want to eat something and I'm questioning if I can last until May or not? Hopefully I'll last.
I usually want to eat when I'm stressed, my oh my.
How're you girls getting on? xxx

Wow that is amazing on both fronts ! Well done on going out but not drinking - no mean feat I'm sure ! But wow, great loss !

AMAZING loss! well done! x

Hi girls I've been 100% so far. On a uni trip, everyone is in the pub having a meal, I'm going to ask if I can make my shake and have it here. I have a biggish rhubarb and custard lolly? Would that take me out of ketosis? xx

Back