Oh no another newbie!!

chocolatetrish

Hi Just wanted to say Hi to u all ... After lurking for a few weeks i have decided to join you all and I just registered.

Ive been at Slimming World since 5.7.2010 and so far have lost 3 stone 1 and a half pounds so am really pleased. I have tried all the other diets including meal replacement but I got bored depriving myself so ended up putting the weight back on!! :(:(

So here I am again but a whole other story with Slimming World, I think its great and suits me really well. I love trying new recipes and have tried quite a few from this forum so Thank u very much.

We seem to have alot going on next year and I wanted to be feeling better about myself .... we have a holiday booked to Florida and a cruise around the Bahamas ... we will be back 6 weeks and my baby sister is getting married so its an important time for us all.

Trish x

Hi trish. im quite newish myself on here. Dont come on that much but like to check in now and again to see whats new on the recipe front. I started SW a few months back and lost a stone. then due to feeling down in the dumps a bit i put on 7lb. So im starting again. I hope you find the support you need and never give up itl be worth it in the end. If you have a bad week dont be disheartened and make it up the next. good luck and im sure you be reaching your target for your holiday and your sisters wedding...

best wishes and keep your chin up :O) you can do it

linz x

:welcome: And well done on your loss so far!

Well done on that weight loss - I hope I can do as much in 4 months! :D I also love the recipes in here and I've done more cooking in the last week than in the last 2 years I think! I'm following the Plan Plan Plan mantra and it seemed to work last week anyway! :p

Hello, and congratulations on your weight loss to date.

Hi Trish and welcome. I am a Merseysider too but on the other side of the water! Well done on your weight loss so far - you are doing great xxxx

hey welcome. and that is a fabulous weight loss so far - doing great............

keep posting - look forward togetting to know you.

Wow. Well done Trish. You must feel great.

Good to meet you. See you around here !

Gail x

Back