Oh NO! F for big Fat Failure

RainbowRose

Gold Member
Apologies for this miserable post, but if I don't 'confess'..I'll just keep feeling so upset and disappointed in myself :cry:..and if I don't stop, I'll end up 30 stone :sigh:

For no obvious reason, I have fell completely off the wagon for the past 3 days. One naughty bite from my hubby's dinner (leftovers :mad:) sent me a downward spiral of raiding the fridge for a piece of cheese, and anything else I 'wasn't allowed'.. and followed by a solitary trip to the supermarket, by-passing all fruit and veg, and throwing crisps and nuts and savouries into the trolley.
I took them all home, even felt guilty at the checkout paying for them, took them home and for the past 2-3 days, have ate them ALL :cry:My husband saw me eating the 'forbidden' and looked concerned, but not wanting to upset me, said
oh, are you allowing yourself a treat this week?
I wish he had said
What are you doing? You failure!!!! :cry:

I don't know why I have undone all my hard work? I know I feel so depressed now at having spoilt everything, I was so focused and have now behaved like a fool.

Last night, I went to the supermarket once more, and stocked up on my healthy eating foods and bottles of water to start AGAIN tomorrow.

I feel ashamed, and worried that even with the 110% commitment and motivation I HAD, it so easily slipped away from me. I don't want to weigh myself tomorrow, but feel if I do and see the damage, it just might kick start my determination again :confused:

What the hell is wrong with me? :cry:

Sorry for the indulgent rant, I'll hopefully return later feeling a bit more optimistic.

We all do it hun, so dont beat your self up :)

Still take the Xenical, even tho you may get some side effects but at least it may make you think what you have eaten.

Good thing is you have already recognised what you did wrong and have since been and bought lots of healthy goodies, so you had a blip but your back on the wagon so be proud for that

x

We've all been there, don't beat yourself up over it any more. You've had a blowout, now you've got it out of your system. Dust yourself off, brush yourself down & start afresh. Go girl, you've done brilliantly so far :)

Aww Rose you don't really want your husband to say that to you.

Everyone falls off the wagon. The important thing is just to jump back on. As long as you spend more time on it than off it you'll get where you're going.

Hi Hon
It must be soemthing in the air as you could have been posting about my life for the last few days. I have been totally on track for a few weeks and have had a decent weight loss and then on wed I can't even really think what the trigger was but since then I have not been tracking what I have eaten I have allowed myself to have lots of food I know I shouldn't eat and I didn't take the tablets for 2 days of it either, but have felt really guilty about what I have been doing.
I have got back on the wagon today, have had my tablet even though I know there are going to be some side effects because of what I have eaten yesterday but I need to do it or I will stay off track and just put all of the weight back on again.

We can do this.

I've posted on your diary thread too, but just wanted to say good luck when you do finally weigh-in, and don't be too disheartened if you do see a gain.
A lot of us find that weight that goes on quickly, also comes off quickly so you'll be back on track in no time x

Aawww hun, we have all been there,don't be so hard on yourself about it though.
Just remember it was only a little blip that's all,you are now back on track and that is what counts :)

Claire x

What`s important is that you get back up when you fall off the bandwagon.

Good luck getting back on track.

Hi girls. I've been on Xenical for almost 2 weeks and think I've been doing well. I can tell that I've lost some weight but am only getting weighed by the doctor once a month.

However, I went to a party last night and got really pissed and depressed. I'm so angry myself as I bought 3 bars of chocolate on the way home and ate them all-I didn't even enjoy it!:sigh: I realise now that everyone has a blip so am back on the straight and narrow again. Good luck to everyone else.I am going to do this and become slim AND happy! :)

You lot are amazing, I wish I had posted when I first fell off track. I feel better already just chatting with you and getting replies.

I took myself (and my annoyed, depressed head :) ) out for a long walk, sat by the sea and remembered why I started xenical, why I want and need to lose the weight AND just how good the past few monday mornings have felt as I've stepped on the scales. I want that happy person back :D the one who believes that this diet is going to work.

IF i ever feel I'm about to slip again, then I'm coming right on here for someone to shout at me and make me see sense!

I'll even admit to being teary eyed reading the replies, you are all so sensible. I needed all those replies, its helped more than you all realise :)

So tomorrow's result will be a shocker, but NEXT weeks won't! :)

You lot are amazing, I wish I had posted when I first fell off track. I feel better already just chatting with you and getting replies.

I took myself (and my annoyed, depressed head :) ) out for a long walk, sat by the sea and remembered why I started xenical, why I want and need to lose the weight AND just how good the past few monday mornings have felt as I've stepped on the scales. I want that happy person back :D the one who believes that this diet is going to work.

IF i ever feel I'm about to slip again, then I'm coming right on here for someone to shout at me and make me see sense!

I'll even admit to being teary eyed reading the replies, you are all so sensible. I needed all those replies, its helped more than you all realise :)

So tomorrow's result will be a shocker, but NEXT weeks won't! :)

Ahh glad the replies have helped, I find it so helpful too :)

Hope tomorrow's weigh in isnt as bad as your ecpecting, my weigh in tomorrow too so fingers crossed for us both

x

Back