Extra Easy OH NO - FIRST WEIGH IN!

misscookie

Wow my first week has gone so fast! I can't believe that its weigh day this morning. I'm feeling really nervous - I have stuck to the diet and written everything down, my clothes are feeling a little looser but I can't believe I've lost anything. You can eat so much on this diet that I just don't believe I could have lost anything. Luckily my meeting is first thing so I can get it over and done with.

Good luck everyone who has a meeting today XX

:wavey:

I know its great eating so much isnt it :) I done EE last this week and lost 2 and half pounds.

Good luck with your weigh in

Well I'm back from my weigh in and I lost 2.5lb, I'm pleased because I have eaten really well this week. However I was hoping for slightly more in my first week - I am going to get moving this week so that hopefully I might lose 3 or 4lb next week.

I tried to change my weight in my profile but I couldn't put my 1/2 lb in - so in the end it looks like I've lost 3lb - does anyone know how to do this?

See ya x

Well done hun! 2.5 is a cracking weight loss and sets you well on your way. Don't set your goals too high, 3 or 4 is a lot to loose in a week. One or two will be fab. I know we want it off quickly but slow and steady really is the best way!
Well done!

Well done on the first week loss...2.5 is a great achievment. As Jaylou has said, aim to loose around 1-2lb a week and then anymore is a bonus for you.

Well done!

K
x

I only lost one and a half in my first weigh-in and was disappointed too.....but now I think that ANYTHING lost is great...in fact two and a half is a lot of weight (look up a pound of fat on google images if you don't believe me!) so well done!
Slow and steady wins the race and remember, the weight didn't go on over one week so it's not going to come off in one week either.
Enjoy slimming world!

Heya

Well done on the 2.5lb, I have been doing slimming world 3 weeks now and also following the extra easy plan. I think that first week weigh in is always nerve wracking as you just need proof that the amount you eat is actually working! I lost 2lb the first week, like you was a little disapointed, but 2lb is alot to loose, and I am def happy if it stays at 2lb a week. Over all I have lost half a stone in 3 weeks and am very happy with that, so it def works!!! Also my hubby has lost weight too as hes been eating the same foods as me, so hes happy too!

Helen x

Back