Oh no.... I just had a massive bingey day:(

FionaMcd

Gold Member
I have been doing so well and today the wheels came off completely in all honesty I've worked through about 60 syns :( I feel terrible. X

If it makes you feel any better, I did this last week too. One day isn't going to ruin your hard work, just draw a line under it _____________________

Well I think if I stay the same or lose 0.5lb I'll be over the moon. But going for a 6 mile hike tomorrow so maybe that'll burn some of it off!! It's weigh in day tomorrow oooops. Well you guys are right draw a line and move on. Just feel crap :( xx

I have been thinking about food constantly for the last 3 days! Have not binged yet, it really is a struggle to not do it. Had some rubbish news about my job at work today n all i want to do is pig out!! Argh :(

It's so difficult I'm having a bad time too but will try harder.. Well done for holding out so far :)

I done this yesterday and felt terrible. Then went and done the same today! I knew I would carry on till Monday so went and joined a class tonight (normally I do online) I had to draw a line! It's so easily done and never worth it! Onwards and upwards hun x

Same for me yesterday. Was out for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! Not a usual occurrence honest. Didn't do too badly with choices (poached eggs on dry whole meal for breakfast) but its all the side bits that really derailed me. Chose Caesar salad at lunch with dressing on the side and literally had a quarter teaspoon of dressing then ate two huge hunks of crusty brown bread! What's that about I'm not usually bothered about bread cos it bloats me but am sure I just felt defiant cos I couldn't have what I normally would have had which would have been very very high cal? Dinner was zizzi's - had a superfood salad and ate the dough sticks AND the goats cheese and sneakily think the butternut squash may have been done in oil. Reckon I had about 40-50 syns all in which is pathetic given what I had for that! Horrible how it mounts up. Back to it today so will have to have a few no syn days to make up for it.

I'm sure we have all done it!

Don't panic and, as HP_Sauce said, draw a line under it...worst thing you can do is chuck the towel in for the week....pick up the plan at the next meal, or 1st thing the next day. A bad day doesn't mean a bad week and can be turned around...but a bad week will guarantee a bad week!

Keep at it :)

Ditto what everyone else said. On Sunday I had a full roast followed by two, TWO, different types of pudding, I knew I could either feel bad about it and give in, or feel bad about it for an hour and just keep to the straight an narrow the rest of the week and just keep those fingies crossed for a loss! Good luck hun, don't give up!

Well I went to weigh in and lost 2lbs!! I felt like such a fraud.. But it means one pound from 1stone xx

GET IN!!!!!

Well done for the loss and well done for getting back on plan :)

peacelily said:
Same for me yesterday. Was out for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! Not a usual occurrence honest. Didn't do too badly with choices (poached eggs on dry whole meal for breakfast) but its all the side bits that really derailed me. Chose Caesar salad at lunch with dressing on the side and literally had a quarter teaspoon of dressing then ate two huge hunks of crusty brown bread! What's that about I'm not usually bothered about bread cos it bloats me but am sure I just felt defiant cos I couldn't have what I normally would have had which would have been very very high cal? Dinner was zizzi's - had a superfood salad and ate the dough sticks AND the goats cheese and sneakily think the butternut squash may have been done in oil. Reckon I had about 40-50 syns all in which is pathetic given what I had for that! Horrible how it mounts up. Back to it today so will have to have a few no syn days to make up for it.

Omg. Aren't you just so good, If that was me I would of had a full fry up. Dinner would have been lasagne or burger. Oh and chips.... And maybe even a starter and dessert (always cheesecake!) and then maybe and Indian or something else not so great. I can never go out for food and order well..... A jacket potato just doesn't cut it when I have that at home oh like everyday.
Well done you even if you did go over you syns mine would have well been into the hundreds.

kayla81 said:
Omg. Aren't you just so good, If that was me I would of had a full fry up. Dinner would have been lasagne or burger. Oh and chips.... And maybe even a starter and dessert (always cheesecake!) and then maybe and Indian or something else not so great. I can never go out for food and order well..... A jacket potato just doesn't cut it when I have that at home oh like everyday.
Well done you even if you did go over you syns mine would have well been into the hundreds.

Heehee thanks for that. It is only my 2nd week so ask me the same question a few weeks in and we'll see if I'm so "virtuous". Still feeling a bit new a sparkly about it. Going out for lunch tomorrow too. Could do without it as just want to get weight off as quickly as possible!

It's tricky to go out for lunch cause most things are fried I think :( wetherspoons do a skinny chicken burger with side salad which I think is best thing I've found so far. X

It's tricky to go out for lunch cause most things are fried I think :( wetherspoons do a skinny chicken burger with side salad which I think is best thing I've found so far. X

Talking of Wetherspoons - I did hear in group that they 'deep fry' their jacket potatoes....I haven't checked this out yet, but if true, could be worth avoiding the old baked spuds!

MisterQ said:
Talking of Wetherspoons - I did hear in group that they 'deep fry' their jacket potatoes....I haven't checked this out yet, but if true, could be worth avoiding the old baked spuds!

:)

MisterQ said:

This has been brought up loads of time here and its actually a total myth. Not sure where abouts, possibly a sticky in the eating out sub forum the rumor is laid to rest. Might be worth a read! :) btw the chilli noodles at wetherspoons are lovely and only 1syn :) xx

MisterQ said:

Not again !!!

Back