Oh no its nearly xmas!!!!!

copog

Silver Member
Hi all
I have just had my 10 week weigh in and lost 3lb. That is 3 stone and 4lb total weight loss now. I started at 16 st 2lb and now weigh 12st 12lb. Im always here reading all the threads and im convinced I wouldnt have done this without this forum. Im a bit lazy logging in though to write my own mesages. I wish xmas was another 6 weeks away then I think I would be ready for a refeed but as it isnt I am going to refeed Friday 19th December. I am really scared about this as I want to eat at xmas but dont no if I can trust myself to stop. My plan is to refeed for 2 weeks then in the new year go back on TFR until I have reached my goal. (not sure what that goal is yet) I would ideally like to lose 7lb under target in order for me not to worry about any weight gain that I am likely to have. Any way I think thats enough of me going on about myself. I wish all of you the best and I know im not on my own here.:)

well done on yor total loss its fantastic i know what you mean about re-feed i did a week before going on holiday and unfortunately still had a couple of eating issues which cameback to haunt me
anyway Im sure you will be ok there are some really great threads on refeeding if you havent already may i suggest you have a read if nothing else they will put your mind at ease

keep up the great work
xx

Thanks for the advice Fragglerock. Well done on your weight loss. :):)
You having given me hope that I will be able to get back on it after xmas. Did you struggle to get back on it after your holiday?
Take care xxx

i did struggle purely because i was very good with what i ate and drank on holiday i lost 3lb so in my mind was the thought that i could eat and loose weight but it eventually caught up and the kick up the bum came when i put on 1lb i know its not a huge amount just enough to realise i was on the slippy slope to possibly putting it all back on

But i am focused again
all the best
xx

Thanks Fragglerock I will keep this in mind on refeed.

Thanks Fatbride well done on being so determined even after your temptation. Keep going strong and you will soon be a thin bride to be.

xxxx:):)

You've done amazingly well and i'm sure you're feeling good. Just remember how good you've felt as you've shrunk and remember that YOU ARE in control. Don't waste all of the good work on a bit of momentary pleasure. :)

Thank you bing

I have been in total control and not once have I wavered but this is the ultimate test for me. Its hard to trust myself when I know what im like. I still think of all the things im missing out on and somehow think I can still eat them when I get there. Silly I know I just hope I will stay in control.

Well done on your weight loss. xxx:)

Well done with your loss so far and im sure you will be fine on your refeed, Im on day 4 of refeed and feel ok so far xx

Back