Oh no I've gained a stone :( My losing it diary!

13th February - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
1Alpen Light Bakewell (3.5 syns)
1 Peach Mullerlight

Lunch
Salad
Birdseye Baked to perfection salmon fillet with lemon and herb (f)

Dinner
Tin of Marks and Spencer's chunky steak in gravy (F)
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
15g of Smash instant mashed potato

Snacks
4 x Laughing Cow Light (HExA)
Pack of Ryvita Minis (HExB)

Syns:

Also, I am now tentatively back 'in the 9's' - that is 9st 13.5 lbs. Not going to tick it of my to do list just yet, until I get at least another pound off :)

Might set myself a challenge next week to eat only superfree or superspeed foods, to see if I can blast these last few pounds off and get myself back to target :D

14th February - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
1 Mandarin Mullerlight followed by a handful of plum tomatoes

Lunch
Salad:
Lettuce leaves, peppers, red onion, spring onion
Frylight balsamic spray

Dinner
Burrito bowl:
Chilli made with the usual spices, Quorn mince, toms, peppers, onions, stock, Worcs sauce
Batchelors Mild Mexican rice
Homemade salsa
FF fromage frais
40g LF cheese

Snacks
6 Maltesers (3 syns)
Thorntons chocolate (3 syns)

Syns:

17th February - Success Express Day

Breakfast
1Alpen Light Bakewell
1 Peach Mullerlight
1/3 punnet of plum tomatoes

Lunch
Homemade Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper soup

Dinner
Mushy Pea Curry (mushy peas, tinned tomatoes, peppers, onions, curry powder, cumin, garlic, chilli)
Quorn chicken pieces.

Syns:

That was my first time making the mushy pea curry. Wasn't expecting much but I was wrong, it was lovely. Just as well as it made enough for 3 night's dinner!

18th February - Success Express Day

Breakfast
1Alpen Light Fudge
1 Peach Mullerlight
1/4 punnet of plum tomatoes

Lunch
Homemade Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper soup
1 Birdseye Baked to Perfection Salmon Fillet with Lemon and Herb

Dinner
Mushy Pea Curry (mushy peas, tinned tomatoes, peppers, onions, curry powder, cumin, garlic, chilli)
Quorn chicken pieces.

Syns:

Not much different from yesterday as I have another 2 nights of the curry to use up :D

Just subscribing :) I'm like you, I got to target then put weight back on, grr! Looks like you're doing well though, keep it up :)

Daft question but what can you have on red/green days? I only know how to do EE! x

Just subscribing :) I'm like you, I got to target then put weight back on, grr! Looks like you're doing well though, keep it up :)

Daft question but what can you have on red/green days? I only know how to do EE! x

Thanks lovely!

Red and Green days don't have the 1/3 superfree rule that EE has (however SF is always encouraged :) ) and you get an extra Healthy Extra, so you have 2 HeB choices, and 1 or 2 HeA choices.

On Green days, you can eat until satisfied as much carbs as you want (rice/pasta/potatoes etc) but meat and fish are limited. They can either be synned, or used as a healthy extra choice.

On Red days, you can eat until satisfied as much meat and fish as you want, but carby foods such as rice/pasta/potatoes are limited. As an example, you can have 230g potato as a Healthy Extra B choice, but it must have the skin on to be counted as a Hex.

You still get 15 syns per day on both :)

And good luck on plan! :D

19th February - Success Express Day

Breakfast
1Alpen Light Fudge
1 Peach Mullerlight

Lunch
Ham rollup salad
3 Laughing Cow Light (HexA) rolled up in 3 slices of Quorn smoked ham (f)
Rocket
Peppers
Tomatoes (All SF)
Frylight Balsamic Spray (f)

Dinner
Quorn chicken pieces.

Syns:
2 - Cadburys Fudge hot chocolate

Last night of the curry!!

Last edited:
Thanks lovely!

Red and Green days don't have the 1/3 superfree rule that EE has (however SF is always encouraged :) ) and you get an extra Healthy Extra, so you have 2 HeB choices, and 1 or 2 HeA choices.

On Green days, you can eat until satisfied as much carbs as you want (rice/pasta/potatoes etc) but meat and fish are limited. They can either be synned, or used as a healthy extra choice.

On Red days, you can eat until satisfied as much meat and fish as you want, but carby foods such as rice/pasta/potatoes are limited. As an example, you can have 230g potato as a Healthy Extra B choice, but it must have the skin on to be counted as a Hex.

You still get 15 syns per day on both :)

And good luck on plan! :D

19th February - Success Express Day

Breakfast
1Alpen Light Fudge
1 Peach Mullerlight

Lunch
Ham rollup salad
3 Laughing Cow Light (HexA) rolled up in 3 slices of Quorn smoked ham (f)
Rocket
Peppers
Tomatoes (All SF)
Frylight Balsamic Spray (f)

Dinner
Quorn chicken pieces.

Syns:
2 - Cadburys Fudge hot chocolate

Last night of the curry!!

Oh thank you, you've explained that really well! I might have to give one of those days a go. The only thing confusing me is that if one one your meat etc is limited and on another your pasta etc is limited but on EE it's all free.. why don't people just do EE all the time? Although I like that you get extra healthy extras! I'm probably being thick anyway lol, I just can't get my head round it!

That mushy pea curry is nice isn't it, I've had it a few times! I normally add chicken and then have it with SW chips. Not tried putting cumin, garlic, chilli etc in it though so I'll have to try that next time :) x

20th February - Success Express Day

Breakfast
2 Ryvita (Part of HExB)
Cottage Cheese (f)
Onions
Cucumber
Tomatoes

Lunch
3 slices of quorn ham
Cucumber
Tomato
Beetroot
Cottage cheese

Dinner
2 Quorn steaks topped with the following and grilled:
Homemade tomato pizza base sauce (SF)
45g Mozzarella (HexA)
Peppers
Onions
Quorn Chorizo (1 syn)

Followed by the veg soup I was meant to have for my lunch and forgot!

Syns:
1 (The quorn chorizo)
3 (Handful of Skinny Topcorn)

Back