Step2 810kcal Oh no.....i've just been naughty!!! Arrgghhhhhh!!!

CazzieU

Oh, I'm so cross with myself....I just succummed to some things I shouldn't have!! I was doing ok and now I feel it's all been for nothing!! :badmood:

You will be fine Caz.
Start all over again tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up!!!!!!!! :grouphugg::grouphugg:

Oh, I'm so cross with myself....I just succummed to some things I shouldn't have!! I was doing ok and now I feel it's all been for nothing!! :badmood:

Dont worry about it, just drink an extra wee litre of water to bulk yourself up and start fresh 2moro

It'll all be woth it in the end

xx

Thanku Eliza & yummy...I won't lie, I'm really disappointed with myself & feeling disgusting, sick, weak & guilty, but you're both right. Tomorrow is a new day & I won't give up. Thanks for your support.XXX :d'oh:

CazzieU said:
Thanku Eliza & yummy...I won't lie, I'm really disappointed with myself & feeling disgusting, sick, weak & guilty, but you're both right. Tomorrow is a new day & I won't give up. Thanks for your support.XXX :d'oh:

But now that youve had this little slip up u know how bad it makes you feel so next time it may stop you from doing it! Hope you have a great day 2moro. Nite xx

Don't panic. I had a bit of a revelation today (and I've been doing Cambridge on and off for years so it really should've occurred to me before!) and realised that if on an average week of Cambridge dieting you lose 3-3.5lbs, then that's half a pound or so a day. So one day where you mess up is only going to make half a pound's difference to your weekly weight loss (once the water and glycogen temporary regain drops back off again). No big deal, right? So the sooner you get back on track, the better. All is not lost, chin up! :hug99:

It's never 'all for nothing' ... not all the time you refuse to give up and start fresh the next day. I posted yesterday on my diary that I slipped so you're not alone - and I felt the same as you but hey, we're human and these things happen. It's how you deal with it that matters.

Hope everything goes well today :)

Thankyou guys. The support you've given makes all the difference and is so lovely and encouraging. Feeling STARVING today, probably as a consequence of my gluttony yesterday but I'm trying to drink loads and stay strong! Hope you're all having a good day and thankyou all for your fantastic comments, they really do help. xxx :thankyou:

Back