oh no - messed up :(

Fattack

Likes to eat
so, i'm fairly sure my boyfriend has been cheating on me with a female friend of his. we've pretty much broken up now, and all i could do today is drink water, coffee... and port.

i'm so annoyed and hurt. and also now, at myself, for breaking cambridge. i'd gone 10 weeks without screwing up, including a couple of nights out. who would have thought i'd have broken it in the comfort of my own home with 250ml of port.

any advice? :( i feel too sick to even drink my shakes.

aww hunny *hugs* im sure its very hard for you at the moment, try not to get to down though and don't jepordise your goal because of an idiot like him! u deserve so much better! if you want get back on the diet tommorow and just drink plenty of water and hopefully it shouldnt effect your losses too much! you've done so well so far! xxxx

Please draw a line under the booze and drink as much water as you can handle i know you feel sick :(

Sorry about your bloke etc.. thats crap :(

Hugs xxx

... like everyone else has said dont let him ruin your good work and remember you are doing CD for you! Learning not to emotionally eat as a pick-me-up is one of things we can learn on this journey. I had a a bad day last week with man issues, but made a decision not to turn to food as i have done many times in the past. As emotional issues such as this knock our confidence we feel we need a boost, you are only human please dont let it stress out when it sounds like things are difficult enough at the moment! xxx

thank you everybody - i'm glugging the water like a mad woman and hoping i won't be too punished at WI. by some miracle i'm still in ketosis 0_o

Hi Mince, hope you are feeling better today and that you are wrong about your bloke. I had a sherry incident yesterday and am feeling yuk,when I drank before cd there was always plenty of food consumed to soak up booze so I never really suffered....however I have an unsettled tum today which serves me right. x

thanks all so much <3 resolved things with my bloke - was mostly a misunderstanding. and am back on cambridge.

mrs t: i did indeed have a bit of a dodgy belly in the evening but was mostly okay!! must be the irish in me :D

Back