Oh no! Never again. Might try fish week next!

karenhornby

Well just counted up my syns for the past week and I've gone way over my target of 70 for the week :cry:

I used 86.5 and 27 of them was all for some chippy chips which I didnt really want! I only had them because other half was and didnt enjoy them that much.

This is only my second week and i'm now dreading my WI tomorrow morning. I just hope I have lost a little bit or sts.
I let it slip with my food diary and only just wrote up yesterdays and todays which is why I didnt keep within my target. This week I have to stick to writting it down as soon as I have eaten it!

What does every one reckon to fish weeks? Seen a few people on here who said they have had good results and I like fish so no matter what happens at WI tomorrow might give it a go next week to see if I can give myself a boost!

Ive just decided Im going to do one starting after this weeks WI so on Friday il be starting one. Want to keep my body on its toes while im still getting good losses.
Maybe you should try just keeping to the right syns then try fish week and see what difference it makes then?

15 syns a day=105 syns for the week so you are well within your syns allowance if you look at it weekly rather than daily

I know you set yourself 70 for the week, but in the first weeks its reconmended that you take the full 15 a day (105 a week) so your 86 is well within that. Im sure you'll still get a loss. If you dont, remember the first few weeks can often show a gain as your body gets used to the SW way.
dont give up. Maybe stick to what you have been doing (minus the chips) for a couple weeks longer and see how you do. Remember to log everything on here, then you can see what works for you. If things still aren't working, then try the fishy week idea, or just a change in what your doing. I think things like the fishy week are good if you have been losing and and come to a stand still, a fishy week would kick start the metabolism.

Just been reading a few more posts on Fish weeks and i'm definatley trying one next week. I really like fish so I dont think it will be too hard.

I suppose I am being strict on myself with the syns because you can have upto 105 per week, but I really dont want to use that many. I will try to save my syns properly in future as me and the other half have decided to have "fat friday" where we can have what we want so I will need the syns for then!

Back