Oh no, not an American...

Good afternoon, my friends...

I know, I know... it's been a while. However I wanted to give a quick update on what's been happening in my neck of the woods over these past five months...

First and foremost, on June 19th, my wife gave birth to our first child... a beautiful little boy named Bradley. He is absolutely perfect and completely healthy. The past 2 1/2 months since his birth have definitely been an experience to say the least, but aside from the severe lack of sleep, we are all getting along nicely!

As I got closer to the due date, I put my weight loss on the back burner. I didn't gain too much back, but the weight I had hoped to lose by my son's birthday did not happen. However I am not letting it get the best of me.

Over the past month I have re-gained my willpower and started my diet back up. I'm proud to say I have dropped about 15 pounds since that time, and I feel very motivated to continue this journey.

I hope all is well with my friends across the pond, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Dennis

Congratulations on the birth of your son Bradley, you and your wife must be absolutley thrilled. :clap:
Good luck with your weight loss journey and well done for losing 15lbs. xx

Congratulations on the birth of your son... You must both be delighted :D

What better motivation to lose the weight than being able to run around and play games with you son (When he's a bit older of coarse :D)

Back