Oh no, now my dreams are being invaded !!

BigS

Real name Seán
I dreamt I made a massive plate of sausages and baps. Then as i was about to eat them I told myself no and lashed them in the bin. Got weighed for my 3rd week and lost another 5 lbs. Just 2lb off 2 stone. And I'm wearing a shirt today in work that was too small a while back. People have started noticing and asking me if I'm losing weight. :D

When I first did the LT diet, I found myself after a while dreaming of food. lol. The lady who I seen at the Drs for the weigh in's also had the same thing.
She said she dreamt about eating a packet of crisps and woke up feeling extremly guilty lol.

You are doing really well. Any tips?

Yes, don't become overweight to begin with !!!

I just try and stick to only being weighed by the pharmicist once a week, keep telling myself that a few months is absolutely no time in the grand scheme of things, think about being able to wear clothes I like instead of what fits, my kids having a Father over the age of 40 who isn't laced with health problems.

Oh, and upping my gravity defying dance-moves by an extra few reps.

LMAO at the dance moves!
I havent actually dreamt about food, Im sure now you have put the idea in my head i will tonight, Im an image of dancing sausages and a frying pan full of onions and a tub of ketchup now! lol

Yes, don't become overweight to begin with !!!

I just try and stick to only being weighed by the pharmicist once a week, keep telling myself that a few months is absolutely no time in the grand scheme of things, think about being able to wear clothes I like instead of what fits, my kids having a Father over the age of 40 who isn't laced with health problems.

Oh, and upping my gravity defying dance-moves by an extra few reps.

Hahaha!

I had a dream on my first day of LT, that I ate breakfast 'cause I forgot I was doing the diet.
Felt so guilty in the dream. And then so happy when I woke up to realise it was all just a dream!

Hee hee @ dream eating. Not had any food dreams yet but I do find myself forgetting i'm on a diet and risking popping a bit of cheese in my mouth when cooking. Not done it yet though.

LOL! I haven't had any dreams about food - like the thought that you stuck to the diet even in your dream though Big S. That's real dedication that is! :D

oh yes i did dream of cheating it was soo real to i woke up so upset i thought i had put weight on

Im expecting to dream about a scoobydoo sandwich now after reading these posts ! lol :)

I've had diet related dreams too, but not exactly directly related to food.

Last week I was watching my hubby and toddler eating their dinner every day (after having cooked it) and I was just soooo jealous.

This jealous feeling then moved into my dreams and I kept dreaming that hubby was kissing other girls etc and woke up every morning raging with him! lol.

hey! i did that first time round,,kept dreaming that i was eating hot chicken rolls,, and kept waking up so upset because i thought id caved.. brilliant feeling when i realised i hadnt! dont worry it happens to the best of us! ha xx

hey! i did that first time round,,kept dreaming that i was eating hot chicken rolls,, and kept waking up so upset because i thought id caved.. brilliant feeling when i realised i hadnt! dont worry it happens to the best of us! ha xx

Woah, there's a blast from the past. Mad seeing posts from when I wasn't long into all this.

Back