Extra Easy Oh no put on!!!

lizma4u

I have been away for the weekend at a hen party in London i have come back and got weighed today and i have put on 5lb:cry:will have to try really hard for next week. Its so easy to put on.

easy to put on, easy to lose. last week i had a 7lb gain after my holidays. this week i lost 5lbs. you will clear it next week im sure !

Did you stick to plan on the hen weekend? Sorry to sound harsh but if not what did you expect?! Its a weekend filled with hotel/restaurant/jink food, choccy & booze!!! Hope you had a great time!!
I am going to one the weekend after next and have set myself a goal of gaining no more than 2lbs. But if i gain more i will not worry too much as i will have had a great time.

You can lose 5lb fairly quickly by upping the superfree ( even if its 1/2 your plate instead of 1/3 it will help) and try to snack superfree first. Not quite as hardcore as success express so a bit more managable in my opinion. Also drink lots if water as it will flush out the toxins from the booze and stop water retention ( its likely that is most of the gain anyway)

Just make sure you don't skimp on your syns in an attempt to 'make up' for oversynning this weekend. It will make you more likely to fall off the wagon completely.

Back