Oh no the sun is out, now I can't hide under my Jumpers, need to lose weight, Help!!!

MRSAKY1

Hi all, I love the summer but I hate the fact I can't wear my jumpers to hide my body. I got my arms out for the first time today and I feel horrible, I have started to do Slimming world again today (getting my arms out was the push i needed lol) it seems to be the best one that works for me so fingers crossed I can keep to it. I am going to do a food diary daily to try and keep me motivated, Feel free to join in and chat all help appreciated. Gayle xxx

Hiya!! Theres nothing worse than feeling self concious, but the weight will just fall of you if you give it 100% just you watch xx

Thanks for your reply, I am going to try and give it 100% and hopefully lose weight and feel confident.

Food so far today --- Green day

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- bachelors golden veg rice and satsuma & diet coke

Dinner- 70g roast chicken (b), Carrots, broc, peas, 2 small pots.

2 x satsumas 2xcoffee

A night time is when I find things hard when hubby is at work and kids are in bed, note to self must be good x

Thats exactly what im like, i can be really good all day then crave stuff when im settling down to watch telly, going to have a mocha and a crunchie soon though mmm x

Back