1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh no wht have i done

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by slim4son, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi guys I was being really good I had 10 suns left today as I had something yesterday and went over 4 syns anyway this morning I had 2 heb toast and milk hea for coffee I saw an Easter egg for my son and he opened it and I had what must of been half a shell of a kitkat Easter egg no idea how many syns anyway I was wondering I am at party tommorro do I not have any syns from mom untill weigh into make up xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    When you ate the egg you knew what you were doing you had a choice whether to indulge or not. Do you still have the box, can you go online & work out the syns.

You now have two options you can go to the party tomorrow & not have any syns; is this something you think you can do? or you can flexi syn tomorrow. If you flexi syn you have to be prepared for a STS or gain at WI. You now have a choice, which only you can make.

Last year I worked out the syns for my Easter eggs & wrote it on the box. Each time I had some I weighed the piece before I ate it, that way I knew exactly how many syns I was having.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.