Oh no wht have i done

slim4son

Hi guys I was being really good I had 10 suns left today as I had something yesterday and went over 4 syns anyway this morning I had 2 heb toast and milk hea for coffee I saw an Easter egg for my son and he opened it and I had what must of been half a shell of a kitkat Easter egg no idea how many syns anyway I was wondering I am at party tommorro do I not have any syns from mom untill weigh into make up xxx

When you ate the egg you knew what you were doing you had a choice whether to indulge or not. Do you still have the box, can you go online & work out the syns.

You now have two options you can go to the party tomorrow & not have any syns; is this something you think you can do? or you can flexi syn tomorrow. If you flexi syn you have to be prepared for a STS or gain at WI. You now have a choice, which only you can make.

Last year I worked out the syns for my Easter eggs & wrote it on the box. Each time I had some I weighed the piece before I ate it, that way I knew exactly how many syns I was having.

Back