1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

OH NO!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sharron12, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. sharron12

sharron12 Well-Known Member

I am so used to doing weight watchers that i have just covered my salad with balsamic vinegar (on ww it's free) just checked sins online and it's 2.5 per tbsp for balsamic dressing (which i assume is the same?). God knows how much i had - prob about 5 syns worth. What a blummin waste of syns :sigh:. Oh well, you live and learn..............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

I may be wrong, but as far as I know balsamic vinegar is free. It's the dressing that is synned.

4. sharron12

Oh wow you may just have made my day! I wonder why balsamic vinegar doesn't come up on the sw website then? I'm probably looking in the wrong place!

5. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

I couldn't find it there either but in my book it states that all vinegar is free, but balsamic dressing isn't!

6. sharron12

The plot thickens..... Oh well, i'm within my allowance even if i count it as being 5. I was trying to save all my syns for boozing at the Take That concert tomorrow!!!

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

I have just checked and Malaika is spot on with that observation it is indeed the dressing not the B-Vinegar.

Phewww bet that pleased you....

Phil x

8. sharron12

It did indeed! Where did you find out? I looked in book and online!

9. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

i saw them 2 weeks ago in coventry. best night ive ever had! ate far too many chips tho lol x

10. sharron12

Jessabelle i am so giddy!!! Must try and resist the chips though:)

11. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

I haveit on a SW handout that covers things like dressings, and additions to salads etc.

Phil x

12. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

i was within touching distance of them too!! I was so bad that night. i ate 2 portions of chips, carrot cake, crisps and chocolate. where are u seeing them?x