Oh no..

Do you have fruit you could snack on? Maybe make a big fruit salad with a fat free yogurt on top? Superfree and filling!

Like the others have said, don't forget your healthy extras! A bacon and egg butty would have been nice.

What do you have planned for your dinner? Something like a chicken breast wrapped in bacon is good, could always melt some healthy extra A cheese on the top and serve with a jacket potato (hex B!).

I don't get too hungry on a red day but I seem to usually have a load minced beef as bolognese for lunch or dinner. It's all about finding food that makes you feel a bit fuller.

Maybe go for a superfree snack rather than picking at meat or eggs?

Hello DB,

I had a really hungry day yesterday too!! and i was on a EE day.

It just happens that way sometimes and as long as you are genuinely hungry it is ok to eat as much as you want :)

Make sure that you are drinking plenty of water - our hunger and thirst signals are the same and so try drinking a large glass to see if you were really hungry or not (wait about 10 mins) if you are still hungry eat free foods to your hearts content :) red days snacks i like chicken pieces (the ones from tesco tikka flavours are like 1 syn and some are free!!) crab sticks which are free and fruit and veg obviously!

Hope your feeling better today! xx

Back