oh no.....

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Oooohhhhh no i feel awful! :(Im a terrible scale hopper and i got on the scales this morning and they say iv gained a pound!!! :cry:Iv been extra gud so dont know how this can be, i only started on mon tho and i no it only wed but its made me feel rubbish..xx

If you hadn't stood on the scales you wouldn't be feeling rubbish.
Don't stand on your scales, wait until your weigh in and you will feel good!
Trust the plan and keep off your flippin scales.

Nooo, sneaky peaks at scales are very naughty!! Hide them away somewhere, or get someone to hide them for you. If you have been extra good then thats excellent and if you keep it up for the rest of the week then I'm sure you will see a loss come weigh day. You just have to be patient and as Jaylou said, trust the plan. :D

BIN
THE
SCALES!!!

:p

Better still, get your mum to be your weigh in lady! Only she knows where they are kept and she can bring them out to weigh you.

Hi Christie,

I am a terrible scale sneaky-peaker! And in my first week my weight seemed to be going all over the place on the scales at home - up and down, left right and centre. I lost more in my second week than my first, even though I felt I had been 'better' in my first week (I did a tonne of exercise) and think maybe it was taking my body a little while to start feeling the benefits as there wasn't a huge change from my 'normal' diet to the sw diet.

Good luck and don't become too despondant.

If you get your Mum as a weigh-in lady just make sure she don't charge you!

Give her money to weigh you and ask her to put it away for you - a good incentive I would think and who knows if she can afford it she just might throw in interest on it too:thankyou:

Back