Oh no :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yummymummy1985, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1985

yummymummy1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So after a non stop sw 6 weeks I have finally tripped! Monday was weigh in and was a 2lb loss when I got home I made a 3 course non sw meal! I vowed to get back on plan yesterday which was fine until last night when the choc and crisp craving came in :-( so again I vowed to start again today, againthings were fine until the girls dragged me out for lunch and despite choosing a sw friending meal they ordered a hot choc brownie ice cream desert and FORCED me to eat it :) although it was very yummy I feel so bad! I really want to start afresh tomorrow but I have a glucose tolerance test for diabetes at 28 weeks pregnant and feel like again I'm not gonna be able to stick to the plan! I know we all get our off days but this is just taking the mik :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Off days??? I bet most of us have weeks that we look back on and would rather erase! Promise yourself that just for tomorrow you'll stick to plan...then keep saying that on a daily basis. You'll be back on track in no time. Good luck hun......and remember we're only human! :hug99:xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.