Oh no :-(

yummymummy1985

So after a non stop sw 6 weeks I have finally tripped! Monday was weigh in and was a 2lb loss when I got home I made a 3 course non sw meal! I vowed to get back on plan yesterday which was fine until last night when the choc and crisp craving came in :-( so again I vowed to start again today, againthings were fine until the girls dragged me out for lunch and despite choosing a sw friending meal they ordered a hot choc brownie ice cream desert and FORCED me to eat it :) although it was very yummy I feel so bad! I really want to start afresh tomorrow but I have a glucose tolerance test for diabetes at 28 weeks pregnant and feel like again I'm not gonna be able to stick to the plan! I know we all get our off days but this is just taking the mik :-(

Off days??? I bet most of us have weeks that we look back on and would rather erase! Promise yourself that just for tomorrow you'll stick to plan...then keep saying that on a daily basis. You'll be back on track in no time. Good luck hun......and remember we're only human! :hug99:xx

Back