Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh no :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yummymummy1985, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1985

yummymummy1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So after a non stop sw 6 weeks I have finally tripped! Monday was weigh in and was a 2lb loss when I got home I made a 3 course non sw meal! I vowed to get back on plan yesterday which was fine until last night when the choc and crisp craving came in :-( so again I vowed to start again today, againthings were fine until the girls dragged me out for lunch and despite choosing a sw friending meal they ordered a hot choc brownie ice cream desert and FORCED me to eat it :) although it was very yummy I feel so bad! I really want to start afresh tomorrow but I have a glucose tolerance test for diabetes at 28 weeks pregnant and feel like again I'm not gonna be able to stick to the plan! I know we all get our off days but this is just taking the mik :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Off days??? I bet most of us have weeks that we look back on and would rather erase! Promise yourself that just for tomorrow you'll stick to plan...then keep saying that on a daily basis. You'll be back on track in no time. Good luck hun......and remember we're only human! :hug99:xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.