Oh no....

Have you been drinking your water?

Sometimes when you are not feeling hungry it is easy to forget about drinking enough water.

Hang in there as you will probably be in full ketosis by tomorrow.

If you have one pack left divide it up and have one half now and the other later on to see you through this evening...

Remember to make each half up fresh.

Love Mini xxx

Be strong! Don't give in... you've obviously worked hard for 3 days now and apparently day 3 and 4 are the hardest so just keep going!
Think of that bikini or jeans that are going to look so good on you in a few weeks time! It'll be sooo worth it! xx

Penny you have done so well, resist the urge to eat, you CAN do this, and once you get over the next few days you will be feeling much better

Keep drinking the water.

Hi I am also on day 3 and very hungry ... thi I know i'm in ketosis because my breath stinks! Try keep busy and drink yr 4 -5 pints of water!

defo stick with as much water as poss , im on day 8 and had my weigh in today and lost 10lbs , just kep thinkin about weigh in day , it gets better it really does , keep going ladies WE CAN DO THIS , WE WILL BE SLIM (YAY ) xx

Can you go out for an evening walk in the sunshine to take your mind off food..or have a lovely, deep bubble bath?

Good luck with weigh in one...it's worth the hard work. x x

Back