oh no.........................

Hezz123

had such a bad week, been eating so much junk and feel awful. ive done so well so far but this week for some reason iv just gone off the rails and cant get back into the swing of things.:sigh: im so fed up of all this. i was finding it so easy for a while and now im scared im gonna put back on all the weight iv lost. and iv not been going out walking, so tired after work every day and its been pouring with rain every night, i know thats a bad excuse but it just puts me off.:tear_drop: what do i do? how do i get back into this??

Heeeeeeey Hezz, Aww Chicky Dont Stress, My Weekend Been Was horrid! Ate Chips etc, But Thats Okay, Dont Let It get You Down, Get back Up On That Horse And Try Again :D
We Are In The Same Boat. You Can Do It Chicky!

You're not going to put all that back on overnight, don't worry! Even if you've put on a pound or two, just chalk it up to experience and start fresh from today. That's all it takes to get back on track.

Re. Walking in the rain- I tend to go anyway, unless it's really coming down. I just have a big umbrella and wear old clothes I can change out of as soon as I get in. For me that works better, because I get in the habit of thinking I'm going to go no matter what.

Put it behind you, forget about it and start afresh. I try and tell myself that junk food is poison, it certainly makes me feel tired and unwell. Try and think what triggered the feeding frenzy. Did you go out especially to buy the junk food? Only keep healthy stuff in the house then you won't be tempted. Good luck!

well it started at the weekend. was at a party on saturday, very hungover on sunday and ate loads of junk. since then just cant get back into it. BUT, will try damn hard to start again tomorrow. thaks for all the replies guys, you are all fab! :):)

hey you can do it, one week doesnt hurt, before I started any diet I used to have a pudding almost every night such as treacle sponge and apple pie, I wasnt even overweight, it was only when I started to eat too much that I was pileing it on.. i know everyone is a bit different but I thought it might help to know that you can have the odd treat.

dust yourself off and try again hun ;)

Hun, we've all been there. Like totty says, dust yourself off and start again. You can do it. I'm finding maintaining really tough. I'm more obsessed by the scales then ever before and I feel fatter now then before I lost the weight.

Hiya Hezz,

Don't worry about the past - think of the future. I'm doing the Marisa Peer book and it's making me think of food differently, but last Friday after the mother of all weeks at work I went out with my friends and got royally drunk! On Saturday I grazed all day, and Sunday did pretty much the same. On Monday (WI day) I had put on 6lbs :eek: but I was also due on.

This week I've got back on track, and I'm back to where I was last Friday, ie 6lbs down.

I don't regret my 'binge' because I'd had a terrible week and I really enjoyed myself on Friday (not so much Saturday morning!) and with a week of behaving myself plus the PMS bloat gone, there's been no harm done.

You can't deprive yourself all of the time. You need to enjoy yourself every once in a while, but just don't feel guilty, and make sure you climb back on the wagon when you're ready.

:D:D:D

Good luck hun

Back