Oh no

Ah pebbles you have done so well up until now.......you must put your blip behind you ......I have also had a bit of a blip since sat night but Im back on track today........I want to be thinner, I want to take my boys swimming.......etc etc

Pebbles we can do it together good luck hun

Everyone has a slip up sooner or later - the important thing is to draw a line under and move on. I am not doing CD so don't fully understand how hard it is, but reading other folks posts makes me realise that it is very tough but VERY worth it.

Good luck and don't waste another moment being down.

love Barb xxxx

Thats day one done and dusted, i have really found it hard this time round, but im back in the zone now, and ready for the rest of my journey to comence, so hurry up ketosis, take me there as quickly as possible, so i can ride into the sunset. xx

Well done Pebbles just remember why you want to be slimmer and keep yourself busy and if you struggle dont say i cant do this and i cant do that try being extra confident and say i can do this i want this and will succeed i know you can do it be strong hunny xxxxxxx

Thats day one done and dusted, i have really found it hard this time round, but im back in the zone now, and ready for the rest of my journey to comence, so hurry up ketosis, take me there as quickly as possible, so i can ride into the sunset. xx

I am praying for the ketosis fairy to visit you very soon Pebbles....:D

Well done on getting rid of day one and on to the second:D

Lacey....x

Pebbles, you can do it! It might take a bit of time if you are going thru bad times, but stick with it and it will suddenly click, and before you know it, the weight will be falling off again. Look at what you've achieved already - you know you can do it!

Keep going - have the water all the time and you'll crack it.

And don't beat yourself up so much - we are all the same, that's why we're here!

Good luck - we are all with you on this!

x x x x

Well its day 3 and i'm doing good, something dose just click, but i will take it just a day at a time at the moment. xx but the determination is there. xx

Yesterday was a bad day,

i have now decided to use my packs like slim fast, {having a healthy meal of an evening}and see how i go doing that,

i really do take my hat of to you all who have re-started and stuck to it,

the good thing is i am the 1lb lighter than i was in november and 2lb of my 4 stone,

i think i will still have losses, but they will be a lot slower than if i was to ss, but i guess every lb counts,

thanks again everyone for all your support, and i will keep you posted on how im going. xxx

Back