1. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

I was so focust on what i was doing, tuesday was my new start, but it came and went and i carried on eating, now more weeks are going along and im still eating:mad: :mad: i must STOP because i will put all my weight loss back on at this rate, i am so angry at myself, so hears to tommorow.:eek: :eek: i hope.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Pebbles, draw a line under it and just start TODAY!!! Stop putting it off and just do it!

4. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

i know why wait till monday thats a diet cop out if ever there was one, i have said that so many times over the years, 'im starting monday', no im not im starting today, thnks D Q. x

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's the spirit!! I restarted on 30th December as I realised starting on 2nd was just having 3 more days of eating! We can do this :D

6. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Pebbles, I know how you feel. I too keep putting off my restart date for 4 days after the christmas break. Saying I'll start tomorrow, but one morning I had to say to myself, enough is enough and started on 3rd January. It was hard to restart, but I kept thinking of my goals at my reduced weight and how I would be jepordising them. For 2007 I finally have to have a slim summer.

I wish you the best as you restart your CD journey.

7. ballerina

ballerina Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Jemax,

What was Poland like at Christmas? I've got some Polish friends and they've invited us for Christmas next year. We are going - just wondered what it was like. We went in the summer last year and it was great.

Well done on getting back onto the plan - you have done great, so keep up the good work.:)

8. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Well i failed again, i can only try again tommorow,
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????

9. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Back on track, i think, hope and pray, glad when i have done today fingers crossed. x

10. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    OK Pebbles TODAY IS THE DAY! drink plenty of water and the second you feel yourself waivering get on here and shout out an S.O.S. you CAN do this!!!

11. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come on Pebbles, you CAN do this. Have your packs, drink your water and make 2007 your year to be slim. You can be there before summer. Just do it.

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

We're all here with ya, rooting for you. You can do this Pebbles xx

13. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Water is the key pebbles so get glugging and you'll be fine.

Mike

14. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Pebbles if its any consulation it took me five days of fecking about until I got my act together I am now back 10 days and at my weigh in on Saturday was another 10lbs down.

So hang on in there and as Mike says........(cus he is not CDC of the year for nothing) keep drinking the water it really is the key.
    x

Bettyboo

15. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You can do it Pebbles. It is hard but once you are past day 3 you'll be sailing along!

16. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

I failed again,

thank you all so much for your support.

There is so much sadness going on in my life at the moment, its made me understand why the weight is there in the first place, because i am a comfort eater, a guilty eater a comfort eater, and round and round it gose again, and it has to stop.

I am not going to give up though, i will miss you lot too much, so i will keep on trying untill im back on track.

Sooner rather than later, i can do this????xx

17. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    yes u definately can and i know this cos i am doing it! if i can then u really can cos im the worst comfort/guilt/boredom eater. u have to occupy urself with something until u are properly in ketosis. spend time in the arcade when u want to eat or read or whatever. i buy so many womens mags now just to pass the time and always buying cheap books in charity shops. take baths and pamper urself and remind urself u deserve pampering. that ought to make u feel good enough to treat urself to a new body!

i really feel for u cos its so difficult to get back into but u can definately do it!

xxxxxxxxx

18. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    (((hugs))) you've not failed Pebbles - you've just taken a detour. I've been on and off the scenic country road for the last 6months. A week ago i sat down and read my diary from start to finish and cried my eyes out as I realised I was 9lb heavier than when I'd started my diary in the summer!! This was a real Black Friday for me ... but next day I decided enough was enough ... got myself on track and on Monday could not understand why I was so cold ... I was in ketosis!! Had forgotten what it was like!!!! Shows you how often i'd not got to day 3!!! Now a week and half later - I'm 8lb lighter!

Anyway - you can do it - we'll support you all the way. Take care and hope you get there soon hun.

19. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh hun you can do it, just take one day at a time and soon enough you will be on day 2 day 3 day 4 etc and will be well on your way to wonderful weight losses!
    Sorry things are difficult in your life at the moment, but sometimes life throws us bad things to deal with and a lot of stuff is out of our control, but you know what hun you CAN be in control of your weightloss journey, and you CAN succeed xx

Beverley, glad you are also back on track now and 8lbs down - woohoo! xx

20. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Hi pebbles,

Of course you can do this diet and you will! High Carb Food has become a good friend to most us and gave us comfort when we needed it, it was always there...but it is now effectively killing us and robbing our potential to achieve our goals and have a better quality of life, so it is time to say good by and it is not easy for we do have to break the emotional attachment.

There is no instant way of doing this weight loss journey and as you travel the road you will learn more about yourself and make better choices ...from dumping toxic food to toxic friends.

You have to do this for you and remember you are worth it.

Love Mini xxx

Isis likes this.
  21. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Thanks again evryone for your lovely words, im glad im typing insted of talking because im choked up. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.