Oh noooo

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
Today I have liver sausage it tastes like pâté I google it it's a big no no oh god what if it's harmful I'm sick with worry x

hi. dont worry about all the dos and donts. if you was eating it all the time, worry about it. but if we stayed away from everything we was told to, we would be starving. if we dont wash our fruit and veg it can be harmful to baby. apparantly. i am pregnant with my 4th baby, ive eaten a couple of runny eggs and ate pate over christmas, its not the end of the world. i ate nuts all the way through with my 1st one. i loved them. not in massive amounts of course, but still did. now they say you can eat nuts all of a sudden. anyway. i hope you see what im getting at. DONT WORRY.

kerryxxx

hi jessie. i have 18 weeks left. i must admit the 18 weeks since i found out i was pregnant have gone really fast. i was only 4 weeks and thought it would drag. but i have my 28 weeks app on valentines day, then my daughters birthday on the 26th march, then im due on the 8th may and its my other daughters birthday on the 9th may.

there seems to be loads of little dates that take me to the next stage. its frightening really because i know i will look back on it and realise how fast its gone. i love being pregnant. i felt sick until recent weeks, but it doesnt put me off wanting more.

im planning a home birth with this. ive already been trying out different positions in the house.

anyway. as you can tell, i love to ramble. when are you due?

kerry

Arrr Kerry I love to ramble on too I love being pregnant to my bump has got huge I'm 15 weeks nearly I have put on 7 ibs I'm calorie counting I really want to stick to sw but I can't as I don't always fancy the correct stuff and I wi end up putting loads of weight on like I did with my first I lost 5 stone and gained stone and a but b4 fell preg I'm about 11 stone now I won't mind getting to 11.7 I'm still using the gym 3 times a week x

haha. women. ive put more than 2 stone on already. like you said, its hard because i dont always fancy the things on slimming world. its been hard. especially in the first 18 weeks when i felt the most sick. i just keep thinking that i dont want to have to diet that much after this one like i have with my other 3. i have only just got down to near my pre preg weight from before my 1st nearly 11 years ago. its so hard.

i suffer from SPD, while pregnant and am advised not to even use the swimming pool, buuuutttttt, i have decided i need to, i just need to take it easy and not do too many leg movements. oh the joys of being pregnant. i can barely walk without feeling like my pelvis is gonna give way. haha. lovely.:D

kerryxxx

Jessie 7lbs is a fine amount to put on, I'm 21 weeks now and I don't wi til morning but at moment in a few lbs under what i started, I lost 16lbs at begining and put about 10lbs back on since Iv got sickness under control with tablets. Just remember as long as you eat healthy the weight you put on will be what your body needs, don't forget you lose about a stone straight away wen you give birth with baby, placenta, waters etc so don't be too hard on yourself you need to put at least that on, plus your body stores fat for breastfeeding and if you don't bf your body will get rid of that fat quickly when you've had baby xx

Back