Oh Oh....

Serendipity

guys, guys, guys,

Last night I went on a lovely first date. I had prepared for the day by having a CD supplement for Lunch so i could eat at dinner. We went to an Italian.. I scanned them menu for my straple of chicken salad but NOTHING!
Had to eat pasta :( I didn't eat much of it but that was the only carbs i have had in 5 weeks. So gutted, but i had no choice (and didn't want to appear to high maintence)
So now i have broken diet and i get weighed tomorrow:(
Will it make much of a difference, If iwalk at lunch time and go for a swin tonight can i undo the bad? On the plus side, he was worth it :)

Please advise
S xxx

guys, guys, guys,

Last night I went on a lovely first date. I had prepared for the day by having a CD supplement for Lunch so i could eat at dinner. We went to an Italian.. I scanned them menu for my straple of chicken salad but NOTHING!
Had to eat pasta :( I didn't eat much of it but that was the only carbs i have had in 5 weeks. So gutted, but i had no choice (and didn't want to appear to high maintence)
So now i have broken diet and i get weighed tomorrow:(
Will it make much of a difference, If iwalk at lunch time and go for a swin tonight can i undo the bad? On the plus side, he was worth it :)

Please advise
S xxx

I am glad you enjoyed the date, and we have to have a little pleasure sometimes, I think you are a star for keeping the carbs to the minimum, so dont think about the damage you may have done, think about the lovely time you had and back to it today. The next date you choose where to go :D

Awwwwww glad you had a lovely date!!!

There is a italian where I live that doesn't do any main salads....I asked for a starter salad to be made into a main...no problem. Just an idea for next time!!

Don't worry about weigh in...nowt you can do now...just drink that water and go for that swim if it'll make you feel better.

Good luck!!

xx

i went on a first date this weekend too...and also to an italian :)

again, there was no main course salad but i just asked them to make me one and it was fine. my date was impressed with my green salad and water :D

he was also impressed with the ammount of vodka i can drink without falling over :p

lol @ dellymolly im sure vodka aint allowed either!!

Hilarious!
When my chap asked if i wanted wine. i did a fake sneeze ( away from food!) to buy myself time and said " err , you go head, i have a 8 am meeting in the morning"
He then joined me in a glass of water!
If he doesn't call ... I know why!
S xxxx

Hello Serendipity, I think your meal out sounded lovely and a one off treat on a new date is definitely acceptable!! I am sure you are right back on track so I would count last night as a lovely experience and today as a new day. Good luck at weigh in tomorrow and don't forget, there's always next week to do even better!!! :D

Back