Oh poo:(((((

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sadsam26, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I have just had a huge binge and I feel awful :break_diet:
    I've done 3 weeks of SS and was doing great so I don't know why the heck I did it today :cry::cry:

Just wanted to get it off my chest as I am so ashamed of failing so miserably...

Right back on track from NOW!!!!!!
    Hope I don't put it all back on this week now.....GRRRRRRR silly silly me....:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DeliciousBoo

DeliciousBoo Is a woman on a mission.

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Put it right behind you straight away...we all have those binge moments and you can still get a loss this week. So STOP feeling bad, you're still losing weight, you're still succeeding, you CAN do this.

Look at your losses so far...17lbs in three weeks...WOW! You have done it for three weeks, you can do it again.

Get guzzling that water and get your head down on the prize.

Good luck Boo x x x

Dieting Rambler likes this.
  4. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I agree with DeliciousBoo (great name by the way:D) put it behind you and move on....you might want to try and figure out what happened to make you turn to food, but tomorrow is another day.

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    we've all been there, put it behind you

6. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Hiya Sammy! :wavey:
    The others are all totally right- you have to put this behind you and moove on hun. Unfortunately we can not turn back time in life and do differently all the things we regret doing, so we just have to moove forward. :)
    17lbs in 3 weeks totally rocks- well done you!! Focus on your achievments, and tommorow is a new day, and you can get back on track!! Yesterday was history and tommorow is a mystery and all that- onwards and upwards, or should i say downwards ;)! hehehe
    PMA - Possitive Mental Attitude!! :D
    Stick with it- you can do this, drink away at your water.... the more you drink the more you shrink:)
    :party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

7. missfishcake

missfishcake Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aw Babe, don't feel bad. Its a tiny blip in a long and difficult road and you are doing so well. Put it behind you, learn from it and keep fighting. It doesnt mean the end of all your hard work, it means you went back to your old ways (habits that have taken a lifetime to create)for 1 day. Have you thought about why you did it and what was going on in your head at the time? If you write it down you may be able to see a pattern that you can use to avoid the same thing hapenning again. You can't reinvent yourself overnight, it takes time and perserverence. But YOU CAN do it. Keep going and keep your goal in mind, it IS achievable. x

8. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Thank you all so much. I wish I knew what made me do it yesterday but I honestly don't know. I had one bite of something and boom before you know it I went mad....
    Anyway I'm already back in Ketosis today....woooohooo. I also did half hour on the tredmill last night to try to make me feel better...LOL

Thanks all again I'd be lost without this site x

9. anje

anje Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done on getting back in saddle Sadsam26! Just think: one bad day in 3 weeks worth of good ones, that is excellent going. If you weren't on the diet it might be one good day in 3 weeks of overeating.

10. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    If I was lucky Anje..hehe

11. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Just wanted to say really well done for getting back on it straight away, only a small blip amongst a very successful couple of weeks x

12. miss piggy

miss piggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (was on CD)
    and here i was thinking it was a thread about constipation ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.