Step2 810kcal Oh poops!

rollymo

Well we had a BBQ and I've had no products so far today but I had chicken breast done on the BBQ with lettuce on the side then had two chicken drumsticks (without the skin) :( is this bad?! If I haven't products will I still be within calories and in ketosis?? Arghhhhh !!

Sparkling, plain water is allowed. If it was fruit flavoured, then it will have had sugar in it. I'm vegetarian so don't know anything about meat and Cambridge (or meat by itself!) but chicken and lettuce are, I believe, both allowable in the 200-calorie meal list, so look it as an SS+ day, even if you were slightly over the allowance. I'm sure your ketosis won't be badly affected, if at all. Have your products though, if you can manage it, so that you get all your vitamins and minerals and fibre for the day.

Thanks it was plain fizzy water - I choose what I knew was allowed but I know I have gone over the allowed weight for the chicken :( never mind tomorrow is a new day....

you should still be in ketosis if the chicken didn't have any dressing/sauce on it. And if not you will prob have a day of feeling a bit hungry and then back on track - as you say today is a new day - you can't change what is done - so don't stress about it - move on (oh yes - and don't do it again!!! :))

Back