OH S**T!!!!

made food for hubby but he got an urgent call and had to go (doc in A&E) so i was left with a plate full of fish, chips, macaroni cheese, beans n onion rings. i put it away in the kitchen and then before i realized i was sittin down with the plate and in the highest speed ever stuffin my face. I had 3 chips, an onion ring and a mouthful of macroni and then i quickly ran into the kitchen and threw the entire food includin the plate in the bin.
I'm extremley annoyed and upset that i ate. day 4 and totm is no excuse. i bet im gonna have put on lbssssss. i wish i.....................no use now, the damage has been done :sigh:

Sorry to hear this hun :( just get back on the LT train tomor and forget about it, chalk it up on the board on experience, it will prob make you more determined now!

I cheated once on day 5 and was so mortified at my lack of self-control and not to mention being in pain (I stuffed myself) that I never again wanted to feel like I did after that. Since then not a morsel of food has touched my lips as every time I consider cheating I remember how I felt last time. Don't forget, you're only cheating yourself.

As Crims has already said, put it down to experience and carry on with your shakes as normal. Next time you feel weak draw on this experience and it should deter you from caving.

made food for hubby but he got an urgent call and had to go (doc in A&E) so i was left with a plate full of fish, chips, macaroni cheese, beans n onion rings. i put it away in the kitchen and then before i realized i was sittin down with the plate and in the highest speed ever stuffin my face. I had 3 chips, an onion ring and a mouthful of macroni and then i quickly ran into the kitchen and threw the entire food includin the plate in the bin.
I'm extremley annoyed and upset that i ate. day 4 and totm is no excuse. i bet im gonna have put on lbssssss. i wish i.....................no use now, the damage has been done :sigh:

Don't get to down about it, Just don't do it again Missy :D Just get back on it..I have had a few days like this in the past...At least you didn't eat the whole lot that is a positive in it's self..So drink plenty of water and start fresh..NOW NO MORE CHEATING OOKKKK?? :D:D

im tryin to look at the positive that atleast i didnt finish the plate...i managed to stop after a few bites. since then ive been drinkin loads but dont think it will make a difference now.

yep just put it down to experience , im afraid if i do give in that ill never stop lol ,, first i said i would eat a little something after second week but since coming here ive now said no way , if i get to the weight i want to be then i may give myself a treat ... just carry on and forget it ever happened x

im tryin to look at the positive that atleast i didnt finish the plate...i managed to stop after a few bites. since then ive been drinkin loads but dont think it will make a difference now.

You did the right thing by not eating more and throwing the majority of it away, So don't get to upset..You will be fine, Just a blip so get back on the saddle and be good he he... :p:D

it probably wont make a difference to ur wi , just know in future to have a dog or cat on hand to finish food :)

Well ya posted on here about it so at least that says ya wanna not do it again.
I really wanted to blip last night (day 4) but luckily hubby is on it too & wouldnt let me (could of poked his eye out with a blunt instrument tho lol)
Good thing is ya didnt eat it all & enjoy it, I hope teh guilt keeps ya on track now hun & ya manage to say no next time, its not easy but just keep shouting out & these lovely people will help ya through
Niki
x

I take it from all of those unhappy faces you're still feeling rubbish about it - seriously stop dwelling on it and continue as you were before the cheat. The only time you should think about this again is when you want to eat again.

You think thats bad? Your poor hubbys got no tea left:D
Sorry...... OK this is what i meant to say.. You now know that LT is really really hard, and you have to be mentally strong. So chalk this down to a very bad day and make tomorrow count! You CAN do it !!!

Forgot to say, you need to find a way to make yourself feel better. We're all well-versed in the vicious cycle that food vs emotions brings so if you continue to feel awful it's more likely that you'll cave in and eat some more in an effort to make yourself feel better.

Go have a nice bath or stick on your favourite DVD and relax

It's a blip, that's all. Everyone is allowed one - but that is all!!!!!!!!

You can't change what you did now so forget everything except how cr*p you are feeling now. This feeling will stop you cheating again.

Now do as Auntie Gemma says and go and have a nice bath and listen to your fav CD or read a good book (NOT a cookery book though!)

You can do this! We are here to help you.

x

i just wanna say a big thankyou to you all. im off for a bath now like rainbow suggested and then gonna watch a dvd n head to bed. I love you all. i so could not do this without all ur support. Thanx again. Mmmmuuuuaaaahhhhhh...

i just wanna say a big thankyou to you all. im off for a bath now like rainbow suggested and then gonna watch a dvd n head to bed. I love you all. i so could not do this without all ur support. Thanx again. Mmmmuuuuaaaahhhhhh...

Good for you sweetie, Enjoy you're soak..You will feel much better afterwards :):)

What did your hubby have for tea in the end?:D

Back