oh so wat i love chicken

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
i have the same post every week but for like the past month ive been havin some chicken every other day!i feel like i should confess so i have!but im still losin the weight so i dont feel so wrong!or should i!i no it will come off quicker if i dont eat it but maybe gettin my body used to food when ive only got like a stone and some pounds to lose isnt a bad thing??

am i just tryin to convince my self?

u still in ketosis f2f?? if it isnt affecting ur ketosis and u are in control of how much u eat, i cant see it being a problem.

:Di dunno i dont use them ketostix. but my cdc said it shouldnt knock me out coz its just like add a meal. but i like to eat quite a bit lol!oh well thursdays my weigh in day so if i eat chicken its normally thurs fri and sun! then try and work it off on tues wed

lol

great losses so far so i cant imagine its doin much damage. btw, uve great taste in fashion, some of the outfits in ur photos are gorgeous!

As long as you're still losing the weight hun i don't see it being a problem, as you say its like add a meal week. BTW you look fab! Well done for losing all the weight! xx

Your losses speak for themselves!! Eating is not bad; eating the wrong things is.

You look fab, have just read your blog and it's very inspiring. You've come so far, the before pics look like they're of someone else.

Keep up with the good work and you'll be a skinny-minny by Christmas.

Oh my god just looked at your losses, how well have you done.5 stone in just over 3 months that is great.

Don't worry about the chicken you have done great and you are still losing weight, in fact you put me to shame I can't go a day without cheating. :D

WOW, you look fantastic well done, how cool you're going for chicken, you could be confessing to burgers or chips so well done.

You're a great inspiration to me because I've my second weigh in tues and I'm hoping to be the same or a little less than your start weight so you've shown me what can happen in that short space of time!!!! My husband has never seen me below 16 stone, he's in for a shock (me too)

Back