Oh the temptation :P

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by winters_daughter, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. winters_daughter

winters_daughter Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Making cupcakes with my lil sister, mixing the icing and a bit fell onto my finger (groan) lol. Mums making a pizza and the smell is wafting around the house. Oh well Ive got my lovely chicken soup for later :D xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mmmm fill yourself up on the smells! Smells can be so yummy on this diet! It's all worth it in the end! Stay strong. x

4. winters_daughter

winters_daughter Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmm I know, trouble is the pharmacist told me its not good to smell food because the brain thinks im going to be eating and releases fluids into the stomach making me bloat and gain weight. Dont know how true that is but I smell food everywhere I go I need a mask on constantly lol

5. Lou2

Lou2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st11lb(-4.89%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Lol @ your pharmacist !!! Did he recommend a padded cell for you to stay in while trf :) silly Billy lol

6. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol at Lou! Think a padded cell would have helped!! Is that true then?? I've loved smelling certain food whilst on TFR, mainly mcdonalds! Oops!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.