OH urghhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    OK lost the 6 pounds i gained over last weekend, but since thursday scales have not budged!! :(and i been doing it 100% 4-6 litres of water.... i am so sad!! and i am so hungry... :cry:

please scales move down please... :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hang in there hun, they will move, promise!

Gx

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Stick with it pet. One week my scales never moved at all then on WI day I lost 2lb never give up hope they will move.

5. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Icemoose had got hold of a good piece of info that he posted on here, about why the scales don't budge sometimes, which seemed to make sense. Something about the body holding onto the water in the cells, keeping them well rounded and plump, so it also keeps the inches up. But then, it wears off, so you just have to keep it up, and that water will come back off, and you'll lose the weight and inches again. I don't know where that post was unfortunately...

V

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Ill see if I can find it, if not Ill shout to Mike and see if he can re post x

7. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

the scales didnt move at all for me last week, but this week did. im sure you will be ok. Sometimes after a bad week it can take a full couple of weeks for your body to get used to dieting again. Logically you know that your body has to be losing weight with the restricted calories you are on. Its just damn annoying when the scales dont say the same isnt it!
    sil

oh and porgeous your pics again look fantastic. A true inspiration!

8. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

hi, me too ad bad wkend last week up 4, managed to loose it but when got on my scales showed i was same as last week, went to cc today and had lost 2, not going to get on mine again while doing this diet, really puts me in a downward mood. so was pleased when i got weighed at cc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.