Oh what a beautiful day

*Theresa*

Why ??? Well here is just some reasons?

1. I have started the morning by parading round the bedroom in a ton of clothes that did not fit me in January.

2. 3 days ago I still had snow in my garden yet today I have a load of clean washing on the line and the snow has changed to snow drops.

3. Oh the clothes thing is so good it has to be on here again surely......My ass fits into NEXT size 18 jeans :happy036:

4. I just drove to work with MC Hammer Can't Touch This blaring on the radio and my windows down.

5. And last but not least.....I just got whistled at by a lorry driver.....I am a sex goddess lol.

Free hugs going out as I am so happy today I could burst....form an orderly cue :grouphugg:

Brilliant!!! I had Kasabian on, on the way to work....I am on Firrrrrrre! :D

where do you live to still have snow??? crikey! x

I live in Morayshire hun....keep driving north but not up the last wee sticky up bit....Just before you drive into the water I am there....Had snow in my garden from 19th December until 16th March...Was madness.

Feeling like that will make sure you get to target! Great isn't it when your wardrobe doubles?

The sun is shining here and I am going to spend the whole day in the garden, my idea of bliss, and it will result in lots of fresh veg later on.

Judimac can you come and help my poor garden out? :D if you have a spot of time - LOL!

Blimey that is 'north' isnt it - i rather hate snow (correction driving in snow!)

x

Back