Oh what a beautiful morning!

LadyLovesLilac

First weigh in today - rain absolutely chucking it down in Wimbledon so decided to take the train even tho its one stop - trains are delayed - decide to get a taxi - queue is a mile long - no buses go the route I need to go so walk just over a mile in the rain to get to the pharmacist.

Get weight - yippee lost 9.5 lbs in my first week.

Walk back to Wimbledon Broadway - feet killing me - decide to go for coffee as a treat (and a rest!) - by this time am beaming away to myself for achievement - nice guy in the queue behind me asks if he can buy me a coffee and chats me up! Spend a pleasant half hour with him during which time he tells me that he has guessed my age at 30 (which when you are actually 51 is damn good going) - thank you God for the hereditery skin tone from my mums side of the family and now the sun has come out.

All good!

What a great post, so pleased you had a nice day. And a massive well done XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOW.....What a great morning!!!!! Black coffee?!?!

No to the black coffee - I have to have milk or I would be on loo ALL day!

Bslim - do you think I should tell Bravissimo that their undies have serious side effects - put a warning on them LOL

I'm going to look in the yellow pages and see if they have one in Liverpool , your a good advert for them.

We're not allowed milk....are we?!?!?!

Nope!

no milk,,,i'm sure of it,,wow what's it like to be chatted up,,has been so long

I know not allowed milk but as I generally have about 3 cups of coffee a week it doesnt seem to make alot of difference - most of the time I drink hot water or peppermint tea - see only slightly naughty not a real bad girl - lol

I soooo miss my starbucks!!!

I think that I am going to have to do something about the age of my kids - trouble is, I am too honest.

They are 27 and 21 years old (boys) and most of the guys chatting to me seem to be around 35-ish so they get a bit of a shock with 2 six-footers walk in and I introduce them as my sons. You can see them getting a calculator out and not coming up with a low number! ha ha

Will have to find a 35 year old with numeracy problems!

lol you could always lend me one hee hee

Back