oh what a beutifull day

amethyst

Banned
for some reason i am in a good mood .. lost 2 pounds over night from my 6 pound weekend gain! lovely day here in wales, going to hang out my last lot of washing now.... then go and tackle my 8 year olds bedroom (urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) lol

friend is popping over after we might go on the xbox finish off a game we were doing together its a question game about movies and music (i am crap) ..

glad i never caved into a kebab last night, feel good today.... just hope i lose the remaining 4 pounds plus more by wednesday...

i not as thirsty today as i was yesterday so i might not beable to do 6 litres! :eek: cant believe i drank that much yesterday and i couldve drank more too!! was so thirsty...
:D

hope your all doing ok, and get glugging :)

2lbs overnight, thats fab. No doubt you will have the other four gone by wed just stick to it :) 8yr old bedroom rather u than me!!!

becky x

I think these lighter nights help. I'm feeling more positive, although the snow at the weekend was a bit unnecessary! I'm competing again this weekend and they're predicting rain all day Sunday - so snow one weekend and rain the next......where is this thing they call 'Spring'?

now i am a weird one.. cus i want to eat in the summer more than the winter!! lol ... like now i have finished everything, waiting for my friend to come and i am sat here thinking of food!! ffs

going to have my pack now cant wait till 6 :(

now i am a weird one.. cus i want to eat in the summer more than the winter!! lol ... like now i have finished everything, waiting for my friend to come and i am sat here thinking of food!! ffs

going to have my pack now cant wait till 6 :(

Divide your pack in two and have one half now and the other later on...

And well done on dropping 2lb! you will have the other four off hopefully by next week, perhaps before and more along with it...stay strong.:hug99:

Back