oh, why bother

Dawnyo

ive been going to slimming world for 8 weeks and ive only lost 3 1/2 pounds. put on 1 1/2 pounds tonight. some people losing 5lbs a week. i plan all my meals as we go shopping on a sunday so i do a list and stick to that all week, but.... i do like the wine. i use all my syns on wine. Food i have no problem with. i know, i know...thats why im not losing it. hmmmm, depressed now:needhug::needhug::needhug:

have you given your C your food diaries for her opinion? how about putting a food diary on here for some constructive comments?

is there any 'hidden syns' in your food, eg salad cream, mayo, tom ketchup?

how much wine do you drink? I think a bottle of wine is 27 syns, could you dilute it with soda or lemonade to make it go further?

are you eating enough?

xx

:hug99:xx

I went to slimming world for weeks and only lost 9 lbs I was going up and down my problem eating and not sticking to it.. At least your 3.5 less than when you started.
Maybe for just one week only drink every other day or give up drink just for one week. Make wine spritzers. check your glass size as you may be giving yourself more than you should.
Good luck for this week whatever you decided to do.

ive been going to slimming world for 8 weeks and ive only lost 3 1/2 pounds. put on 1 1/2 pounds tonight. some people losing 5lbs a week. i plan all my meals as we go shopping on a sunday so i do a list and stick to that all week, but.... i do like the wine. i use all my syns on wine. Food i have no problem with. i know, i know...thats why im not losing it. hmmmm, depressed now:needhug::needhug::needhug:

If you use all your syns on wine it shouldn't be a problem but if you go over your syns that probably won't help!
Would have thought there is some erason why you are gaining not losing as much as you would like but it may not be obvious and an online diary could help.
Someone at my group this week discovered that the coffee sachets she was having at least 2 a day of were 3.5 syns each and she was having them like they were free its surprising how we can all make mistakes!

If you use all your syns on wine it shouldn't be a problem but if you go over your syns that probably won't help!
Would have thought there is some erason why you are gaining not losing as much as you would like but it may not be obvious and an online diary could help.
Someone at my group this week discovered that the coffee sachets she was having at least 2 a day of were 3.5 syns each and she was having them like they were free its surprising how we can all make mistakes!

OMG!!! Do sachets of coffee have syns? I've been using nescafe ones at work occassionally :eek:

Phewwwwwwwwww! Just shows though, you have to check EVERYTHING!! My mate was using batchelors chicken supernoodles as she thought they were free. I pointed out to her that they were 3.5 syns each and the 98% fat free ones were free - she wondered she has struggles with her weight loss when somedays she ate 5 of these plus her other syns x

Yes - it's easy to make mistakes, and if it's with something you have regularly the syns really add up.

I must admit that my last bit came off quite slowly, considering I was exercising nearly every day. If you closeish to target it might explain why your loss is slower than others.

Anyway - the gain could be 'one of those things' and you'll see it come off next time.

Stick your food diary up on here (with honest wine recording) and we'll try and help xx

** Hug **

Just a thought...have you much weight to lose in the first place? I know my weight losses have been slower than others (most weeks 1lb or 1.5lb). It's frustrating when others around you are losing more but it's something you just have to live with...

Back