Oh yeah........

lovelyzobo

5 days in 5lb gone.....oh yeah!!!!!!!!! Just about to start nights again, so thought I would have a quick weigh in......go girl! Love it when your 'weight' to 'goal weight' drops into the next stone, even if it is only by a couple of pounds:rolleyes:!!! xxxx

It's really exciting isn't it, I'm a bit of a saddo, i love it when the scales tip down into the next full stone.
Well done you.
X

5 days in 5lb gone.....oh yeah!!!!!!!!! Just about to start nights again, so thought I would have a quick weigh in......go girl! Love it when your 'weight' to 'goal weight' drops into the next stone, even if it is only by a couple of pounds:rolleyes:!!! xxxx

Well done Lovelyzobo, it is great to beat the next stone barrier. I see you had a gastric bypass 6 years ago, everything went well I presume? My sister-in-law had it done 18 months ago in US. Havn't seen her since but she has lost serious weight. Great group of people on this site and great tips and encouragement to be had. Keep up the good work.

Well, I have stayed the same, and have lost 5lb....thought it might be more, but thats ok....so difficult to know when to weigh on nights! So, off into cruise now! Wish me well..........xxxxx

Back